Re: Sinclair Zeta - should I buy?

Hi Andrew. Sorry to bother you but noticed your comments on the Zeta 2.
I bought one for my wife about 4 years ago in the hope of getting her
to cycle a bit. It didn`t work (trying to get my wife to cycle I mean)
but the Zeta 2 worked fine - within its limitations. It has now stood
in the shed all this time, unused, till my son noticed it the other
day. Seemed to still work in that it turns the front wheel when the
wheel`s in the air, but, when the wheel`s on the road it won`t turn it.
I could do with having a look at an instruction book but mine has long
since vanished. You don`t still have one do you? I only need a quick
read of it. If you`ve got one and would post it to me I`ll gladly post
it back and enclose your postage. Please don`t say no as I`m desperate
(well, my son is!) to get the thing going! Hope to hear from you, many
thanks, Neil [email protected]

Maybe I'm nuts, but it seems to me that this thread is
from October of 1997.

That Google Groups, bringing technology to the unwashed...

I think we all need one of these Zeta things, isn't
that what cycling is all about?

SS

[email protected] wrote in news:1104445876.804542.151520
@c13g2000cwb.googlegroups.com: