Re: STILL Unrefuted, after15 Months of Mountain Bikers Fuming!: The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wi

di

news:eek:[email protected]...
> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
> A Review of the Literature
> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
> July 3, 2004

Yawn, again!!

Long, boring & full of BS as usual, don't waste your time reading.

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:44:41 -0500, "di" <[email protected]> wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:eek:[email protected]...
..> The Impacts of Mountain Biking on Wildlife and People --
..> A Review of the Literature
..> Michael J. Vandeman, Ph.D.
..> July 3, 2004
..>
..
..
..Yawn, again!!
..
..Long, boring & full of BS as usual, don't waste your time reading.

Yeah, you might LEARN something, and make other mountain bikers LOOK BAD.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:44:41 -0500, "di" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> .

> .Yawn, again!!
> .
> .Long, boring & full of BS as usual, don't waste your time reading.
>
> Yeah, you might LEARN something, and make other mountain bikers LOOK BAD.

The only thing to LEARN from you is how to be an ARROGANT, BIASED, ASSHOLE.
How's that going to make mountain bikers look bad?

> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:44:41 -0500, "di" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <snip>

..Long, boring & full of BS as usual, don't waste your time reading.

> Yeah, you might LEARN something, and make other mountain bikers LOOK BAD.

<snip>

Mike, the December 2005 Collector's Edition of Backpacker Magazine (Midwest
Edition) is quite interesting. I noticed that the panel of EXPERTS
contacted did NOT include you. No reference about your viewpoints were
given in "The Future of National Parks" article page 58. Maybe, the
writers never heard of you or it wasn't worth their effort to contact you.
Ron

On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 12:42:45 -0500, "di" <[email protected]> wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
..news:[email protected]...
..> On Sun, 23 Oct 2005 10:44:41 -0500, "di" <[email protected]> wrote:
..>> .
..> .Yawn, again!!
..> .
..> .Long, boring & full of BS as usual, don't waste your time reading.
..>
..> Yeah, you might LEARN something, and make other mountain bikers LOOK BAD.
..
..
..The only thing to LEARN from you is how to be an ARROGANT, BIASED, ASSHOLE.

Seems like you are already an expert in that.