General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Re: Update on Delenn (Endurance Weenie Warning)

Started by Suze · · Last activity · 1 post · 228 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
4 May 2005
Last activity
4 May 2005
Original author
Suze
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
228
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Quoting DZ:

    Quoted message said:
    Delenn said:

    I've got road rash on my right knee, a whopping bruise on my rib and
    shoulder, and a gash in my new cycling jacket. This sport really
    spreads the pain around evenly, and there's something to be said for
    the symmetry.

    I felt exactly the same last time I woke up in a Moscow jail. Except I
    also discovered a newly acquired hammer-and-sickle tatoo on my sore
    ass, of which I had no recollection.

    I hate when that happens.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.