Re: Vino Positive - Astana Pulls Out It's The Bike's Fault

Tom,

Pardon my from signature, first time I set up the newsgroup for responding
and didn't realize it didn't show my name.

I am Charles Stein so you know.

Tom, you have a big mouth you really should watch who you call a coward. You
have the safety of the internet, to express yourself. Sounds like me like a
good streak of yellow running from head to tail.

Have a good day Tom.,

Charles

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "newsgroups.comcast.net" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Any thoughts?

> It isn't any surprise that you're too much of a coward to sign your name.

"Charles Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tom,
>
> Pardon my from signature, first time I set up the newsgroup for responding
> and didn't realize it didn't show my name.
>
> I am Charles Stein so you know.
>
> Tom, you have a big mouth you really should watch who you call a coward.
> You have the safety of the internet, to express yourself. Sounds like me
> like a good streak of yellow running from head to tail.

Well Charles - my name and address and even tax records have been published
on the internet by some of you anonymous types so you can find out where I
live any time you think you're brave enough to show up and say something to
me.

By the way - I'm 6'4". 200 lbs and I went to high school in east Oakland.

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Charles Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Tom,
>>
>> Pardon my from signature, first time I set up the newsgroup for
>> responding and didn't realize it didn't show my name.
>>
>> I am Charles Stein so you know.
>>
>> Tom, you have a big mouth you really should watch who you call a coward.
>> You have the safety of the internet, to express yourself. Sounds like me
>> like a good streak of yellow running from head to tail.

> Well Charles - my name and address and even tax records have been
> published on the internet by some of you anonymous types so you can find
> out where I live any time you think you're brave enough to show up and say
> something to me.
>
> By the way - I'm 6'4". 200 lbs and I went to high school in east Oakland.

Tom,

I don't have a problem saying to your face what I said here. So what if you
are 6'4 200 lbs and went to school in east Oakland, ca.
If you want to compare then so you know I am 6'3 230 lbs. I went to school
in LA. Yes I too grew up in a few tough schools and survived them.
You should try cutting your steroid shots, might lower your roid rage.

Charles

"Charles Stein" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> You should try cutting your steroid shots, might lower your roid rage.

Either that or stop being annoyed by people telling us that Floyd was doping
whole not having the slightest idea of what the facts in the case are.

Perhaps you believe your little joke was harmless but maybe you ought to
read the 2000 other postings by people who think they're at least as clever
as you portray yourself to be.

Charles Stein wrote:
> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>> I'm 6'4". 200 lbs

> I am 6'3 230 lbs.

Will you two get a room. Or go do some other form of exercise.

--
E. Dronkert