Australia and New Zealand · Public discussion

Re: Wanted: 2003 Paris-Roubaix Video

Started by byron27 · · Last activity · 6 posts · 867 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Australia and New Zealand
Published
6 May 2004
Last activity
10 May 2004
Original author
byron27
Posts
6
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
867
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–6 of 6
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. rhino said:

    Was wondering if any kind folk have or know how to get the 2003 paris-
    roubaix on Video tape. I would like to get a copy, if this is possible
    could you please send me a PM so I can organise everything.
    Would also consider the other 2003 classics.
    Thanks 😄

    Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so have
    leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape.
    where do you live?

    --

  2. byron27 said:

    Hi Rhino, i taped all the cycling highlights off SBS last year so have
    leige, roubaix, paris-nice, world champs and the vuelta on one tape.
    where do you live?

    Heck i would love a copy of that. I can never get good reception on SBS
    no matter where i live.

    I am in South Australia currently and would happly cover the cost of the
    tape and shipping.

    James😄

    --

  3. I live in View Bank, Melbourne.

    Thanks for that, it would be fantasic.

    --

  4. I have a copy of live Eurosport television of this race and a few other
    classics (Flanders, Gent Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited
    versions.
    Let me know if you are interested

    Peter

    "rhino" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I live in View Bank, Melbourne.

    Thanks for that, it would be fantasic.

    --

  5. Quoted message said:

    Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurosport
    television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent
    Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me
    know if you are interested

    Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or do
    you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD-
    format online?

    hippy

    --

  6. "hippy" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Quoted message said:

    Originally posted by Peter Vesel I have a copy of live Eurosport
    television of this race and a few other classics (Flanders, Gent
    Wevelgem Amstel..etc). These are not the SBS edited versions. Let me
    know if you are interested

    Where do these come from? Are they available on aussie paytv or do
    you have buddies in Europe? Or from the guy that sells them DVD-
    format online?

    hippy

    --


    England

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.