Re: Way, way OT: PC stuff/rant

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Bob Terwilliger, Nov 28, 2005.

  1. Barb wrote:

    > I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
    > big hug and a kiss.

    I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
    packed it myself."

    Bob

    Tags:

  2. "Bob Terwilliger" <[email protected]_spammer.biz> looking for trouble wrote
    in news:[email protected]:

    > Barb wrote:
    >
    >> I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
    >> big hug and a kiss.

    > I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
    > packed it myself."
    >
    > Bob

    Okay, ya' all have to quit. I am laughing myself silly.

    Michael

    --
    ....Bacteria: The rear entrance to a cafeteria.

    All gramatical errors and misspellings due to Ramsey the cyber kitten. He
    now owns all keyboards and computing devices in the household and has the
    final say on what is, or is not, posted.
    Send email to dog30 at charter dot net

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Bob Terwilliger" <[email protected]_spammer.biz> wrote:

    > Barb wrote:
    >
    > > I think you should take a pan of brownies to her and give them with a
    > > big hug and a kiss.

    > I think a pan of fudge would be even better. Especially if you said, "I
    > packed it myself."
    >
    > Bob

    The Brownie Queen yields to the Gentleman with The Fudge.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-28-05 - Sam I Am! and Hello