Re: Where's the FAQ 'n Charter?

In article <[email protected]>, {d-sep03}
@dscs.demon.co.uk says...

> However Craig seems happy to have dropped it now so I doubt it is an
> ongoing problem.

I've told Simon who my IP is, I'm happy for him to repoert me, be
interested to know on what grounds. Maybe he's just such a delicate
little flower that he's easily upset. Oh well, takes all sorts.
--
Craig Oldfield

Please take your boring little squabble elsewhere.

Some of us dont have killfiles

Richard Webb

On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:29:07 +0000, Pedt <"\"@
@\""@user-unknown.mx2.org.uk> wrote:

>However, as Craig has posted into urw that no more of the posts by Paul
>Rooney into d.l will come urw's way

Indeed. Just as was said last December.

S.

--
Oppose ID cards and the database state
http://www.no2id.com/

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> On Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:29:07 +0000, Pedt <"\"@
> @\""@user-unknown.mx2.org.uk> wrote:
>

> >However, as Craig has posted into urw that no more of the posts by Paul
> >Rooney into d.l will come urw's way

> Indeed. Just as was said last December.
>
> S.

Post your proof or STFU