Re: Why are we getting posts on Mtn Biking on rec.bicycles.misc?

Edward Dolan

Guest
"Fabrizio Mazzoleni" <[email protected]> wrote in message

[newsgroups expanded]

> "Scoot" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Colorado Bicycler wrote:
>>> Why are we getting posts (or is it cross posts) on Mtn Biking on
>>> rec.bicycles.misc?
>>>
>>> Who is doing this?
>>>
>>> Go away and stop the posts, please. Especially the Vandemann stuff. I
>>> thought I got away from him years ago.

>> Are you saying a bicycle isn't a bicycle? Are you suggesting that some
>> bicycles are more equal than others?
>> A bicycle, by the narrowest of definitions is a vehicle consisting of a
>> light frame mounted on two wire-spoked wheels one behind the other and
>> having a seat, handlebars for steering, brakes, and two pedals by which
>> it is driven.
>>
>> Mtn BIke, Recumbent, Burley, Schwinn, Trek, Giant; they're all
>> bicycles....

> And the definition of someone riding a Mt bike or recumbent is 'FRED'.

Poor Fab. He used to enjoy some notoriety in the good old days of ARBR
before it was destroyed by a criminal vandal troll by the name of Ed Gin a
couple of winters ago. But Fab was always nothing but a side dish, but now
he has become truly irrelevant. If Tom Sherman were still here he might have
something good to say about poor Fab, but Ed Dolan is not anything like Tom
Sherman. As far as Ed Dolan the Great is concerned, poor Fab is just another
dumb Canadian.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka