Read This....Please....

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bob, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Bob

    Bob Guest

    MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!!

    MAKE THOUSANDS!!!

    I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it: I don't care
    about the useless pre-fabricated crap this message usually says. All I
    say is, it works. Continue pre-fab crap.

    WELL GUESS WHAT!!!

    Within seven days, I started getting money in the mail!! I
    was shocked!! I figured it would end soon, but the money just kept
    coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the
    second week I had
    made a total of more than $1000.00!! In the third week I had more than
    $10,000.00 and it's still growing!! This is now my fourth week and I
    have made a total of $42,000.00 and it's still coming rapidly. It's
    certainly worth $6.00 and six stamps, and I have spent more than that
    on the lottery without ever winning!!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most important, why it
    works..........
    also make sure you print this out NOW, so you can get the information
    off of it, as you will need it. I promise you that if you follow the
    directions exactly that you
    will start making more money than you thought possible by doing
    something so easy!!

    Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully!! (Print it out or
    download it)

    Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!! It's easy.
    It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) !!!

    IMPORTANT:

    This is not a rip-off, it is decent; it's legal; and it is virtually
    no risk - it really works!! If all the following instructions are
    adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE:

    Please follow the directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can be yours
    in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
    honesty and
    integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
    carefully adhering to
    the instructions. You will now become apart of the Mail Order
    business. You
    are in the business of developing Mailing Lists. Many large
    corporations are
    happy to pay big bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from
    the
    mailing lists is secondary to income which is made from people like
    you and me asking to be included in that list. Here are the four easy
    steps to success.

    STEP ONE:

    Get six separate pieces of paper and write the following on
    each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST."
    Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six
    pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to
    prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the six envelopes
    and seal them. You now should have six sealed envelopes, each with a
    piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a
    $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service.

    THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL!!!!!

    You are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it!!
    Like
    most of us I was a little skeptical and little worried about the legal
    aspects
    of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
    (1-800-238-5355) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!!

    Mail the six envelopes to the following addresses:

    1)
    A. L. Alexander
    12 Briggate
    Elland Bridge
    Elland
    HX5 9DP
    England

    2)
    G. Burrows
    3/
    264 Tor St
    Toowoomba QLD
    4350 Australia

    4)
    S Luest
    P.O.
    Box 366
    Garden Grove, CA 92842
    USA

    4)R.
    Ansems
    Gen. Foulkesstraat 5
    4641 BW Ossendrecht
    Netherlands

    4)S.
    Loblaw
    49 Gaydon Way
    Brantford, On
    Canada
    N3T 6P7

    STEP TWO:Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
    the other names up (six becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, and etc.) and add YOUR
    NAME as number 6 on the list.

    STEP THREE:
    Change anything you need to but try to keep this article as close to
    original as possible. Now post your amended article to at least 200
    news groups. :
    (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200, but
    remember, the more you post, the more money you make!! This is
    perfectly legal!! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302
    & 1341 of the Postal Lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for
    yourself and whenever you need money, you can use it again, and again.
    PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because of the
    honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
    adhering to directions. Look at it this way. If you were of integrity,
    the program will continue and the money that so many others have
    received will come your way.

    NOTE:
    You may want to retain every name and address sent to you,
    either on a computer or hard copy and keep the notes people send you.
    This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, it might
    be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of
    mail theft). So, as each post is downloaded and the directions
    carefully followed, all members will be reimbursed for their
    participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name
    will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the
    #
    1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What

    an opportunity for only $6.00 ( $1.00 for each of the first six people
    listed above) Send it now, add your own name to the list and you're in
    business!!!

    *****DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWS GROUPS!!!*****

    STEP ONE: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
    drag your
    cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy' from the edit
    menu. This
    will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

    STEP TWO:
    Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your cursor at the top
    of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will
    paste a copy
    of the letter into the notepad so that you will add your name to the
    list.

    STEP THREE:
    Save your new notepad file as a text file. If you want to do your
    posting in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back
    to.

    STEP FOUR:
    You can use a program like "postXpert" to post to all the newsgroups
    at once.
    You can find this program at <http://www.download.com>.

    Use Netscape or Internet Explorer and try searching for various new
    groups (on- line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    STEP FIVE:
    Visit message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit
    menu. Fill in the subject, this will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group,
    click the post message button. You're done.

    Congratulations!!!!!!

    THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!

    Best Wishes

    Tags:

  2. Cipher

    Cipher New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2002

    So who thinks this crap up anyways...

  3. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:46:11 GMT, Cipher
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Bob wrote:
    > > MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!! MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
    <snip>
    > > THAT'S IT!! All you have to do, and It Really works!!!
    > > Best Wishes
    >

    >So who thinks this crap up anyways...

    Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than a
    person quoting the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post a one-
    line reply.
    --
    Rick Onanian

  4. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Rick Onanian wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:46:11 GMT, Cipher <usenet-
    > [email protected]> wrote:
    >> Bob wrote:
    >> > MAKE MONEY!!!MAKE MONEY!!! MAKE THOUSANDS!!!
    >>

    >> So who thinks this crap up anyways...
    >
    > Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than a
    > person quoting the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post a one-
    > line reply.

    Who do you think FALLS for the scams?

    Bill "cut 'n paste really not that difficult" S.

  5. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:19:20 GMT, "S o r n i"
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Rick Onanian wrote:
    >> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:46:11 GMT, Cipher <usenet-
    >> [email protected]> wrote:
    >>>

    >>> So who thinks this crap up anyways...
    >>
    >> Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than a
    >> person quoting the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post a
    >> one-line reply.
    >
    >Who do you think FALLS for the scams?

    The same people who perpetrate them, of course.

    >Bill "cut 'n paste really not that difficult" S.

    It's slightly more difficult than trimming long spam
    quotes...so whole-spam-quoters can't actually participate,
    except by reposting the spam scam to add their one line.

    Than assholes like us come along and prolong the thread.
    --
    Rick Onanian

  6. S O R N I

    S O R N I Guest

    Rick Onanian wrote:
    > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:19:20 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]
    > me.san.rr.com> wrote:
    >> Rick Onanian wrote:

    >>> Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than a
    >>> person quoting the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post a
    >>> one-line reply.
    >>
    >> Who do you think FALLS for the scams?
    >
    > The same people who perpetrate them, of course.

    I was referring to the first one-line reposting
    replyer (whew!).

    >> Bill "cut 'n paste really not that difficult" S.
    >
    > It's slightly more difficult than trimming long spam
    > quotes...so whole-spam-quoters can't actually participate,
    > except by reposting the spam scam to add their one line.
    >
    > Than assholes like us come along and prolong the thread.

    Who you callin... guilty.

    Bill "DOH!" S.

  7. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    I wrote:
    >> Than assholes like us come along and prolong the thread.

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 17:51:20 GMT, "S o r n i" <[email protected]
    me.san.rr.com> wrote:
    >Who you callin... guilty.
    >
    >Bill "DOH!" S.

    <Gratuitous post> ; // empty statement </Gratuitous post>
    --
    Rick Onanian

  8. Cipher

    Cipher New Member

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2002
    Bitter are we? So how much did they soak ya for anyway?

  9. Rick Onanian

    Rick Onanian Guest

    On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 23:16:41 GMT, Cipher
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Rick Onanian wrote:
    > > On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 12:46:11 GMT, Cipher <usenet-
    > > [email protected]> wrote:
    > > >So who thinks this crap up anyways...
    > > Probably somebody with slightly more intelligence than
    > > a person quoting the _whole_thing_ in verbatim to post
    > > a one- line reply.
    >
    >Bitter are we? So how much did they soak ya for anyway?

    Nope, just hoping to make a point -- that it's pretty dumb
    to quote a 115 line spam just to say you hated it. I mean,
    not only are you wasting time and bandwidth, but you're
    posting another whole copy of the message you hated for more
    people to read.

    A more productive reply would have quoted enough to make it
    obvious that it's a fake money-making scheme (maybe a line
    that includes the words "get rich quick"), followed by your
    expression of annoyance.
    --
    Rick Onanian