Really Funny

Tom Kunich

Guest
Look how many postings there are to the string - "You people are gay". IT
MUST be true.

> Look how many postings there are to the string - "You people are gay". IT
> MUST be true.

But you had your gaydar on and knew in advance.

Frank

<[email protected]> wrote in message
>> Look how many postings there are to the string - "You people are

> gay". IT
>> MUST be true.

> How f@cking old are you? Grow up you 60+ retired airforce dumbass.

I know that you aren't really bright, but at least get it straight that I'm
not retired and certainly not a lifer.

But you obviously are gay.

> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> Look how many postings there are to the string - "You people are

> > gay". IT MUST be true.
> > How f@cking old are you? Grow up you 60+ retired airforce dumbass.

> I know that you aren't really bright, but at least get it straight that

I'm
> not retired and certainly not a lifer.
>
> But you obviously are gay.

Tom, in spite of your age, you've still got it!

Humor, I mean.

-WG

>I'm not retired and certainly not a lifer.

considering that you seem to post on rbr on a nearly daily basis one
would assume you are retired. if this isn't the case, then god help
whomever you're working for.

and btw, what's with your obsession with all things gay? too much time
in the air force it seems.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > if this isn't the case, then god help whomever you're working for.

> Wanna bet some money whose salary is higher?

I'll bet you $50 that its Bill Gates.

"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> if this isn't the case, then god help whomever you're working for.

>> Wanna bet some money whose salary is higher?
>>

> My penis is bigger than yours

Yeah, but I hear (from Tom) that he can go all night---sort of like a modern
day Charlie Chaplin.

> "for.
>>>
>>> Wanna bet some money whose salary is higher?
>>>

>> My penis is bigger than yours

> Yeah, but I hear (from Tom) that he can go all night---sort of like a
> modern day Charlie Chaplin.

Boy is that a vision. Tom naked, going all night. The horror.

"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> "for.

>>> My penis is bigger than yours

>> Yeah, but I hear (from Tom) that he can go all night---sort of like a
>> modern day Charlie Chaplin.

> Boy is that a vision. Tom naked, going all night. The horror.

Guys that have to talk about sex never get any. Those who have to discuss
penis size are hung like parakeets.

So far this year I've put quite a bit of money into charity from the bets
I've won from people talking about who makes more money. I'm always up for
winning some more, the Salvation Army can always stand another $100 or so.

Frank Drackman wrote:
> My penis is bigger than yours

And mine is made of high density aircraft grade carbon fibre that is
certified to be the stiffest and lightest available.

On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:32:31 +0200, Donald Munro
<[email protected]> wrote:

>And mine is made of high density aircraft grade carbon fibre that is
>certified to be the stiffest and lightest available.

If you carry it in your pocket, it isn't called a penis.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

"Curtis L. Russell" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 09 Dec 2004 10:32:31 +0200, Donald Munro
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>And mine is made of high density aircraft grade carbon fibre that is
>>certified to be the stiffest and lightest available.

> If you carry it in your pocket, it isn't called a penis.

He thought that guy meant "pen's".

> "Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "B. Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>>
>>> "for.

>>> Yeah, but I hear (from Tom) that he can go all night---sort of like a
>>> modern day Charlie Chaplin.

>> Boy is that a vision. Tom naked, going all night. The horror.

> Guys that have to talk about sex never get any. Those who have to discuss
> penis size are hung like parakeets.
>
> So far this year I've put quite a bit of money into charity from the bets
> I've won from people talking about who makes more money. I'm always up for
> winning some more, the Salvation Army can always stand another $100 or so.

What about people who discuss the size of their salary online?

Tom Kunich said:
"Frank Drackman" <[email protected]> wrote in message

>> "for.

>>> My penis is bigger than yours

>> Yeah, but I hear (from Tom) that he can go all night---sort of like a
>> modern day Charlie Chaplin.

> Boy is that a vision. Tom naked, going all night. The horror.

Guys that have to talk about sex never get any. Those who have to discuss
penis size are hung like parakeets.

So far this year I've put quite a bit of money into charity from the bets
I've won from people talking about who makes more money. I'm always up for
winning some more, the Salvation Army can always stand another $100 or so.

And by that logic you're a customer of Salvation Army on a regular basis, right?

I never talk about sex.

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 14:19:38 +1100, pedalchick
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> I've won from people talking about who makes more money. I'm always up
>> for
>> winning some more, the Salvation Army can always stand another $100 or
>> so.

>And by that logic you're a customer of Salvation Army on a regular
>basis, right?
>
>I never talk about sex.

The Salvation Army, $ 100 and sex? I feel guilty - maybe if I had
given them more than the spare change, they wouldn't have come to
this.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...

> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>
>> Guys that have to talk about sex never get any. Those who have to
>> discuss penis size are hung like parakeets.

> . . . and guys who talk about how much money they make likely have an
> exagerrated idea of how much of a bigshot they are.

Unlike you I don't think that I look like Britanny Spears.