Redlands final GC predictions

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Ronde Chumpion, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. Hey,

    Here's my list.

    1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider

    bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.

    Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Tags:

  2. Mattc

    Mattc Guest

    Hey Mon,

    Miss Cleo tol me da same ting. You got a gift Mon.

    "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Here's my list.
    >
    > 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
    >
    > bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

  3. Dan

    Dan Guest

    [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Here's my list.
    >
    > 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
    >
    > bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
    >
    > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Mike "Michael" Jones, pro, Team West Virgina 13th place.

    Really, the guy breaks his leg a few weeks ago, falling off a curb while checking out a chick, and
    now he walks away with 19th at Solano?

    Some people have talent. He'll probably blow it though, when he gets a girlfriend.

  4. "ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Hey,
    > >
    > > Here's my list.
    > >
    > > 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
    > >
    > > bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
    > >
    > > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

    Don't you mean 'pro rider'?? The way some teams have operated over the past few years, we'll have to
    wait awhile to see if they're actually getting paid.

  5. [email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hey,
    >
    > Here's my list.
    >
    > 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
    >
    > bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.

    double bonus**, top placing by a clean rider.

    Thanks, Ed Baemon

  6. Looking spot on so far.