Redlands final GC predictions

Ronde Chumpion

Guest
Hey,

Here's my list.

1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider

bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.

Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Hey Mon,

Miss Cleo tol me da same ting. You got a gift Mon.

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hey,
>
> Here's my list.
>
> 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
>
> bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> Here's my list.
>
> 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
>
> bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
>
> Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Mike "Michael" Jones, pro, Team West Virgina 13th place.

Really, the guy breaks his leg a few weeks ago, falling off a curb while checking out a chick, and
now he walks away with 19th at Solano?

Some people have talent. He'll probably blow it though, when he gets a girlfriend.

"ronde chumpion" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Hey,
> >
> > Here's my list.
> >
> > 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
> >
> > bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.
> >
> > Thanks, Ronde Chumpion

Don't you mean 'pro rider'?? The way some teams have operated over the past few years, we'll have to
wait awhile to see if they're actually getting paid.

[email protected] (ronde chumpion) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> Here's my list.
>
> 1) paid rider 2) paid rider 3) paid rider
>
> bonus* top non paid rider 12th place.

double bonus**, top placing by a clean rider.

Thanks, Ed Baemon

Looking spot on so far.