Replacing chain on SRAM red10 speed, what would you recommend?

cenotouno

Apr 3, 2012
I have SRAM red group set 10 speed on Ultegra 28-11 rear cog cassette. I'm looking to change the chain. What are the options I have, if you could advice few options from the most quality pricy one to the basic one. Thanks..!

FWIW. I recommend any [COLOR= #0000ff]10-speed SHIMANO[/COLOR] chain for your 10-speed SRAM drivetrain ...

WHY PAY MORE?!?

So to go to the next stage and to ask if anyone had this experience which I would like to know if it refers to chain need to be replaced. I hear little noise when I stroke the pedal. It is only the left pedal and not always heard. It heard mostly when I put power down or getting out of my saddle but even then it is not as a rule so difficult to put the finger on the reason. I have changed pedals and still the same issue exist with the other set. I have checked the crank and crank arms but it seems steady with no movement and free play so I am wondering if it could be from tightened chain even though the feeling of this noise is like it under my left feet as I stroke. Any suggestions? --- I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?ldal3v