Reporting Bad / aggressive driving

Whereisphillie

Oct 16, 2006
Hi

I (along with several other cyclists and motorists) had a bad incident with a van on the road between Clapham North & Stockwell tube station this morning just before 9am. The driver and his passenger drove along in the bus lane hooting, revving the van's engine, pushing several cyclists off the road, not to mention swearing like troopers at anyone who dared get in their way. I have managed to get the licence plate details and would like to report them.

Does anyone know how I go about this? I have been searching the TFL & Met Police website for information, but not finding anything fast.

Any guidance would be appreciative.
Thank you.

Whereisphillie said:
Hi

I (along with several other cyclists and motorists) had a bad incident with a van on the road between Clapham North & Stockwell tube station this morning just before 9am. The driver and his passenger drove along in the bus lane hooting, revving the van's engine, pushing several cyclists off the road, not to mention swearing like troopers at anyone who dared get in their way. I have managed to get the licence plate details and would like to report them.

Does anyone know how I go about this? I have been searching the TFL & Met Police website for information, but not finding anything fast.

Any guidance would be appreciative.
Thank you.
Pretty sure you can call or walk into any local police station in the area and report this. Did you get the names or license plates of any of the other cyclists, motorists who can confirm what happened. If not, then you'll probably be wasting your time. Saying that, the police would probably pop around to the owners address and give him a talking too.