REQ: Polar HRM file

Furious_g

Jan 29, 2006
Hi guys,

I have borrowed a polar S720i HRM from a friend who wants to sell it. I'm trying it to see if I like it. Problem is I don't have a IR receiver on my computer so I can't download the data I have collected. I don't want to go and spend AUS$80 on a IR reciever just to see if I like it.

So I was wondering if anyone could upload a HRM file for me. Preferably one with some hills so I can see the altitude graphs etc. I would like to evaluate the software before I commit to buying it.

Thanks heaps! :)

Glen

Rocket^ said:
Here you go.
Thanks. However when I open it, everything seems set to zero and there doesn't appear to be any speed/distance. Is it somthing i'm doing wrong? Or can I try another file? :confused:

I've used one for three+ years. The software is very good. You can customize the graphs in many ways. Being able to download your files is much, much better than the little bit of information you get from a computer that does not have downloading.

Furious_g said:
Hi guys,

I have borrowed a polar S720i HRM from a friend who wants to sell it. I'm trying it to see if I like it. Problem is I don't have a IR receiver on my computer so I can't download the data I have collected. I don't want to go and spend AUS$80 on a IR reciever just to see if I like it.

So I was wondering if anyone could upload a HRM file for me. Preferably one with some hills so I can see the altitude graphs etc. I would like to evaluate the software before I commit to buying it.

Thanks heaps! :)

Glen

If you buy a $5.00 microphone you can download using the sonic function instead of the IR function.

Bob

Furious_g said:
Thanks. However when I open it, everything seems set to zero and there doesn't appear to be any speed/distance. Is it somthing i'm doing wrong? Or can I try another file? :confused:
hmm, I thought everything was there. Let me take a look at it when I get home.

Glad you got one that worked. I grabbed the wrong file last night. That was one from the trainer without speed and elevation. :(

Here's another HRM file, it's my first one done with the new Polar S725X. Sorry, no speed or cadence, this was done indoors and on a gym bike. Might be interesting to you as the workout was 4 intervals with a constant power inbetween.

-Bikeguy