General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

REQUESTS from Saturday, October 18, 2003

Started by Patricia D . Hi · · Last activity · 1 post · 527 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
12 January 2004
Last activity
12 January 2004
Original author
Patricia D . Hi
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
527
Views / 30 days
5

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Salt Rising Bread buffalo wing sauce crabapple freezer jam

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 20:08:34 -0700 Subject: Salt Rising Bread From: Richard Kivi
    <[email hidden]>

    My grandmother used to bake this bread (a very long time ago) and it became one of my comfort foods.
    Unfortunately, after her passing, her recipe box didn't have that particular recipe. I would like to
    see if I can replicate it. Does anyone out there have a "tried and true" recipe? My sincere thanks
    in advance.

    Richard...

    ~~~~~~~~~

    From: "shane" <[email hidden]> Subject: recipe for buffalo wing sauce? Date: Sat, 18 Oct
    2003 00:22:41 GMT

    Does anyone know a recipe for the sauce part of buffalo wings?

    I tried one recipe but it came out really watery, like soup rather than thick, maybe too much
    vinegar? I don't know, cooking really isn't my greatest of skills, so I have no idea where to start
    when trying to thicken up something like this. Many recipes I have found around the web simply
    suggest using one brand of hot sauce or another as the wing sauce, but I can't but that.

    Thank you very much!

    Shane

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 00:02:33 +0000 (GMT) From: Ariel <[email hidden]> Subject: Req: good recipe for
    crabapple freezer jam

    Hi, I have all of these crab apples and don't know what to do with them. Does anybody have a good
    recipe for a freezer jam? I'd appreciate it.

    Thank you

    A.

    ~~~~~~~~~

    Rec.food.recipes is a moderated newsgroup; only recipes and requests for recipes are accepted for
    posting. Please allow two to five days for your submission to appear.

    Requests Moderator Betty E. Kohler Lead Moderator Patricia Hill Recipes, requests, questions and
    comments: [email hidden]

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.