Ride-A-Lot embarrassed, what's wrong?

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ride-A-Lot must have got embarrassed so bad that he's trying to silence
me so I can't post here in USENET anymore.

Actually, it could be a couple of variable definitive reasons. Most of
which I think Ride-A-Lot thought that he was the owner of
"alt.mountain-bike" and due to his inability to do anything worthy of
taking our bandwith and using it, by his lame ass videos of which there
is no reason for him to be using a MTB, he is mad that I'm insulting
him and not allowing him to be the focus of alt.mountain-bike as he was
the most frequent poster prior to me showing up.

Apparently Ride-A-Lot has some puppetmasters who told him to call &
complain about me, and he feels he think he achieved ends of
"silencing" me, but all the more now I'm going to insult this obese,
nerdy, inept athlete who should not be riding a MTB but instead a urban
hybrid bike. Ride-A-Lot needs some "validation" from people and
alt.mountain-bike is where he was getting it, until I showed up &
started mocking his lame ass.

Knowing that there's a "cry to feel important" some women that practice
witchcraft took advantage of it, and his need for attention to feel
valid, by offering a way to him to gain some sort of revenge on me,
such as calling the place I use computers at to post. In that this
"man" would even do this, shows a crisis in character. But it's the
fact of his repetitive videos that have nothing different other than
the location that is the clear evidence that the guy is a fully
qualified nerd, without any type of life of mention. That he sits &
makes videos of all the same type of trail - no rocks, no jumps, no
water logs, no descents, no roots, never a wicked switchback, and
nothing challenging on the trails he has used of which to necessitate a
MTB, he now is trying to score damage on me for bringing these truths
forward. Clearly, if you watch any two of his videos, they're exactly
the same thing - same trail, level, graceful, smooth as a babys back,
and don't need a MTB.

That he's a daily resident of alt.mountain-bike, and he continues to
provide these worthless boring videos, it's clear he's in a character
crisis needing validation from others. I feel sorry for the guy. I was
trying to motivate him to grow his skill-set, but now he's like gone
psycho by calling where I goto to use a computer. It's almost like he's
stalking me.

lol, I can't wait til the next video he produces and posts of which I
can mock the **** out of him, again to make him the fool he is, the
nerd on a MTB who should be on a urban hybrid and not leave the city.
New Jersey?

He travels around state to state and rides only trails that are
beginner rated. He won't even dare something that is rated a diamond,
much less a black diamond.

He's so cute in trying to be cool. Damn nerd, where was he when they
made "Revenge of the Nerds"?

Here's his URL, he trys to push it on everyone, so everyone can view
his lame nursing home rated rides, on a major crusade to get validated
from others. He absolutely wants you to share in his elderly level
crusades so he can feel cool to himself. Even note the zeros & the
dashes, it's his delicate essence shining through, it's supposed to be
a gentle fostering motive to view his wimpy trash on his site. I'm
beginning to think he's not married and gay. Or wait, now we can marry
the same sex, and he did say he was married, perhaps he's married to a
guy and he plays the woman, cuz man, he sure plays the woman when he's
on the bike on the trail.

>> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
>> www.schnauzers.ws

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
:164.47.99.112
:
:
OrgName: Community College Computer Services
OrgID: CCCS-3
Address: 1059 Alton Way
City: Denver
StateProv: CO
PostalCode: 80203
Country: US
NetRange: 164.47.0.0 - 164.47.255.255
CIDR: 164.47.0.0/16
NetName: COEDS-NET
NetHandle: NET-164-47-0-0-1
Parent: NET-164-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS-1.CCCOES.EDU
NameServer: NS-3.CCCOES.EDU
Comment:
RegDate: 1992-11-18
Updated: 2005-04-05
RTechHandle: MA131-ARIN
RTechName: Allen Mark
RTechPhone: 1-719-384-6830
RTechEmail: [email protected]
OrgTechHandle: HOSTM633-ARIN
OrgTechName: Hostmaster
OrgTechPhone: 1-303-595-1500
OrgTechEmail: [email protected]

LIBERATOR wrote:
> CowPunk wrote:
> > [email protected]
> > aka [email protected]
> >

> > Try this? http://www.intelius.com/
> > Mark D. Zahn
> > Golden, CO
> > For 7.95 you can get his address... personally, I don't think he's
> > worth the money.

> Why don't you just ask me you pathetic ****?

Why? like I said, you're not worth the money or time.

You've already prooven what a ***** you are by not showing up for the
other 2 fights you picked? What was he like 50 years old? and you
pussed out... MOOOHAHAHA

Also, are you gay? cuz I saw your posting on trailcentral looking for
"riding" buddies.
You might try Colfax Ave., I've seen quite a few tranies over there,
aren't they your "thing"? or do you like the little midget hooker who
used to frequent Colfax? She's about your "size" down there, isn't she?

> > Why don't you just ask me you pathetic ****?
>
> Why? like I said, you're not worth the money or time.
>
> You've already prooven what a ***** you are by not showing up for the
> other 2 fights you picked? What was he like 50 years old? and you
> pussed out... MOOOHAHAHA
>
> Also, are you gay? cuz I saw your posting on trailcentral looking for
> "riding" buddies.
> You might try Colfax Ave., I've seen quite a few tranies over there,
> aren't they your "thing"? or do you like the little midget hooker who
> used to frequent Colfax? She's about your "size" down there, isn't she?

Stalking me eh? Why don't you post my trailcentral post here? Is there
something wrong that you didn't?

C'mon Newbon, what is wrong with you and your "pretend not to be who
you are"? You stalk me, operate abidingly to Stephanies witches, use
Ride-A-Lot for a puppet, then spoof your identity and try to embarrass
me and even think you did?

OMG, that is funny. Your whole pathetic family is frankensteins,
arranged successes, none of what any of you have was actually earned or
achieved by your own doing, and you don't believe this, yet it's clear
as day. So then you prey on weak people like Ride-A-Lot to try to make
an imprint on me about me?

You're pathetic, get a life. Chos use you and you disbelieve you're
operating obediently to Chos, and you use Ride-A-Lot, and it's all to
try to get a sense of victory over me... Keep trying you pathetic
little toy. Now be a good little Newbon, run & get the post from
TrailCentral and post it here, and lets see who makes who incriminated.

LIBERATOR wrote:

> C'mon Newbon,

SNIP

Too funny. write some more I need a good laugh.

Did you write that James Bond stuff also?

You should be a guest on Art Bell sometime.

On 11 Jun 2006 20:36:23 -0700, "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> > Why don't you just ask me you pathetic ****?

>> Why? like I said, you're not worth the money or time.
>>
>> You've already prooven what a ***** you are by not showing up for the
>> other 2 fights you picked? What was he like 50 years old? and you
>> pussed out... MOOOHAHAHA
>>
>> Also, are you gay? cuz I saw your posting on trailcentral looking for
>> "riding" buddies.
>> You might try Colfax Ave., I've seen quite a few tranies over there,
>> aren't they your "thing"? or do you like the little midget hooker who
>> used to frequent Colfax? She's about your "size" down there, isn't she?

>Stalking me eh? Why don't you post my trailcentral post here? Is there
>something wrong that you didn't?
>
>C'mon Newbon, what is wrong with you and your "pretend not to be who
>you are"? You stalk me, operate abidingly to Stephanies witches, use
>Ride-A-Lot for a puppet, then spoof your identity and try to embarrass
>me and even think you did?
>
>OMG, that is funny. Your whole pathetic family is frankensteins,
>arranged successes, none of what any of you have was actually earned or
>achieved by your own doing, and you don't believe this, yet it's clear
>as day. So then you prey on weak people like Ride-A-Lot to try to make
>an imprint on me about me?
>
>You're pathetic, get a life. Chos use you and you disbelieve you're
>operating obediently to Chos, and you use Ride-A-Lot, and it's all to
>try to get a sense of victory over me... Keep trying you pathetic
>little toy. Now be a good little Newbon, run & get the post from
>TrailCentral and post it here, and lets see who makes who incriminated.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande