Rideair - Never Ride Flat - Reinventing Bike Pumps

Ah, I get it. I said "public employee" and you think I have one of those nice fat pensions that allow me to retire in my 40s with a high-5 or low-6 figure income.

I hate stupid videos that exaggerate on the issue itself. C'mon, you make some dope get up there and act like a moron trying to pump up a tire with a freaking soccer ball pump.

Then claim one can pump up a tire so that you can get to where you need to be before you fix the flat? That's total garbage. If a tire has a puncture, ti will go flat within seconds.

Totally stupid video!

I've just been reading too much Mr.Money Mustache lately for my own good.
Although retirement to me just means not having to work, will probably work until I am in the grave, but I can always dream of doing what I want and not just punching a clock to make ends meet.
That's exactly what I though Mrpe!
Those damn public sector unions got wages so freaking inflated, it's why College costs so much.
I once had a summer job as a cerk doing data entry with the public sector, made $25 for pure monkey work, work that would only get you $10-$15 in the private sector and every old lady in the place was a cry-baby. Completely turned me against public sector employee's.
I was always under the assumption that public sector jobs were supposed to be easy, low-mid paying jobs that had good benefits and excellent job security.

I suppose this would be a good addition for someone in a wheelchair, but, honestly, a normal healthy, fit adult should have the strength and energy to pump up their own tires. But I wish you luck, because I can definitely see a gap in the market for something like this.