rock racing forum

Leafer said:
Paceline is going to look like a bastion of reason and objectivity by comparison.
see big daddy, I reckon flock of bros should be "bigger daddy".

Leafer said:
Paceline is going to look like a bastion of reason and objectivity by comparison.
Most of the threads there have no replies yet. So, too early to make any comparison. Actually, I doubt that this will descend to the level of the Cult. The dudes may be doping apologists, but there are unlikely to be people who treat Rock Racing as a cult worthy of worship.

TheDarkLord said:
Most of the threads there have no replies yet. So, too early to make any comparison. Actually, I doubt that this will descend to the level of the Cult. The dudes may be doping apologists, but there are unlikely to be people who treat Rock Racing as a cult worthy of worship.
I think Rock Racing may develop an image cult. They seem to be pitching themselves as the hip snowboarders amongst a bunch of stodgy skiers.

Crankyfeet said:
I think Rock Racing may develop an image cult. They seem to be pitching themselves as the hip snowboarders amongst a bunch of stodgy skiers.
And IMO that is fine! They have a "cool" factor. But will there be an equivalent of JB for people to worship as a god figure? That, I doubt.

TheDarkLord said:
And IMO that is fine! They have a "cool" factor. But will there be an equivalent of JB for people to worship as a god figure? That, I doubt.
Depends if they can begin winning races...

Powerful Pete said:
Depends if they can begin winning races...
That's true. I mean, you just don't know. The vast majority of people who might worship this team don't even know it yet. When they do, they'll be all, "Wow, they're so good and I like Rock Racing a lot. Where do I get my Michael Ball blow up doll or action figure or bobble head?"

TheDarkLord said:
Michael Ball is moderator. Checks every post before placing in forum. No chance for funny business.

Botero smashed at Redlands. He is still doing funny business.

helmutRoole2 said:
"Wow, they're so good and I like Rock Racing a lot. Where do I get my Michael Ball blow up doll or action figure or bobble head?"
I'm having flashbacks to a scene in Airplane with the autopilot.

snood said:
Michael Ball is moderator. Checks every post before placing in forum. No chance for funny business.

Botero smashed at Redlands. He is still doing funny business.
That is the only way Ball would have a forum. One that he can control. What a shitbird. I guess when your an ex-con that likes to drop the soap then it is easy to see why you would be afraid of open discussions.