RR just a few notes

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Penny S., May 22, 2003.

  1. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    met up with K#2 for our standing Thursday ride at Beacon. My allergies are terrible right now and
    I'm pretty low energy but what the heck, looks like rain but what the heck...

    the whole ride, my front wheel feel squirrelly, I'm having a really hard time holding a line, it
    was like this the other day too. Hmm, I thought I was over this "bike all over the place"
    feeling. Whatever.

    In the twisty pine switch backs I get the first one (out of 3) yay, unclipped but didn't dab.

    Got one shot of Kathleen on the rocks, we were going to take some more down in the granite play
    ground but I ran out of battery. http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/krx.jpg I'll get in the
    photos one of these days.,

    I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front shock has been turned "off". No
    wonder things felt strange!!!

    Penny

    Tags:

  2. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:31 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

    [snip]
    >I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front shock has been turned "off".
    >No wonder things felt strange!!!

    Don't think of it as strange. Think of it as "AH HA, I guess I really don't need that useless piece
    of extra weight and hype up front"

    You're almost there Penny, I'm sensing it...almost there. Take the leap, go rigid.

    :-]

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:31 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > [snip]
    > >I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front
    shock
    > >has been turned "off". No wonder things felt strange!!!
    >
    > Don't think of it as strange. Think of it as "AH HA, I guess I really don't need that useless
    > piece of extra weight and hype up front"
    >
    > You're almost there Penny, I'm sensing it...almost there. Take the leap, go rigid.

    Yeah - rigor mortis is the way forward P.

    Shaun aRe