RR just a few notes

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Penny S.

met up with K#2 for our standing Thursday ride at Beacon. My allergies are terrible right now and
I'm pretty low energy but what the heck, looks like rain but what the heck...

the whole ride, my front wheel feel squirrelly, I'm having a really hard time holding a line, it
was like this the other day too. Hmm, I thought I was over this "bike all over the place"
feeling. Whatever.

In the twisty pine switch backs I get the first one (out of 3) yay, unclipped but didn't dab.

Got one shot of Kathleen on the rocks, we were going to take some more down in the granite play
ground but I ran out of battery. http://www.specialtyoutdoors.com/images/krx.jpg I'll get in the
photos one of these days.,

I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front shock has been turned "off". No
wonder things felt strange!!!

Penny

On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:31 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

[snip]
>I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front shock has been turned "off".
>No wonder things felt strange!!!

Don't think of it as strange. Think of it as "AH HA, I guess I really don't need that useless piece
of extra weight and hype up front"

You're almost there Penny, I'm sensing it...almost there. Take the leap, go rigid.

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind
should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Thu, 22 May 2003 12:15:31 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> [snip]
> >I got back to the car and discovered that for two rides now my front
shock
> >has been turned "off". No wonder things felt strange!!!
>
> Don't think of it as strange. Think of it as "AH HA, I guess I really don't need that useless
> piece of extra weight and hype up front"
>
> You're almost there Penny, I'm sensing it...almost there. Take the leap, go rigid.

Yeah - rigor mortis is the way forward P.

Shaun aRe

Status
Not open for further replies.