Mountain Bikes · Public discussion

RR: New Toy

Started by Carla A-G · · Last activity · 22 posts · 622 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Mountain Bikes
Published
2 May 2006
Last activity
4 May 2006
Original author
Carla A-G
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
622
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:
    Shaun Bell said:

    "MattB" <[email hidden]> wrote in message

    Quoted message said:

    I get new camera lust every now and then but I think I'm going to wait
    for now.

    Matt

    Hmmm, camera lust. Nikon pays the bills but my pinups would be a nice
    Epson R-D1s for travel and Hasselblad H2D39 when you want to work the
    upper body lol! BTW, that's a cool sticker : )

    Shaun Bell

    Yeah, I love the photos from the bigger cameras, but I've got one (older
    Pentax ME Super 35mm) that I never use because I like the convenience of
    the smaller point-n-shoot varieties.
    So for the time being I'm going to stick with the smaller ones. I also
    don't worry about it as much when I'm bringing a $250 device into the
    elements as I would if it were a $2500 (or way more) gadget.

    Matt

    I've got one of those ME Supers along with a K1000 and several big
    lenses......somewhere!

    Gary (cameras for sale!)

  2. Corvus Corvax said:

    Believe it or not, I haven't been on dirt since the SSWC last August.

    You ought to be ashamed of yourself!

    JD

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.