Sacramento Rides.

cliff beldon

May 7, 2005
Hi I'm an English rider, age 58 years. I will be spending all of August in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know of any criterium or road races around this area in August.Or if anyone knows of a website with the events on, so I can look myself. Or the Vets League address.Or any link where I can get this information.

If you're going to be here during August, one group I would get a hold of is The Davis Bike Club, in Davis California, right outside of Sacramento.
http://www.davisbikeclub.com
Also, check out the Sacramento Wheelmen. Do a google search for them, I don't know their address.
Lots of luck, and be sure to check out the American River Bike trail when you're here

cliff beldon said:
Hi I'm an English rider, age 58 years. I will be spending all of August in the Sacramento area. Does anyone know of any criterium or road races around this area in August.Or if anyone knows of a website with the events on, so I can look myself. Or the Vets League address.Or any link where I can get this information.

thanks very much for the info.i will check it out.:) the reason i wil be over from the u.k.is my brother lives in lincoln and he,s from oakland were he,s lived for over 40 years. it will be my first visit to the states and i,m really looking forward to it.I think it will be really cool if i can get a couple races in and also do a couple leisure rides in.:D