San Diego bike shop recommendations

Jonesy

Guest
So, my bro and his WLO are USN, and want to buy some bikes to get around on. I said I'd advise
them, but the very first thing I want to do is send them to a place that won't try and blow a
lot of sunshine and just give them the straight scoop on some entry-level bikes. Whatever form
they may take.

Anybody have any recommendations of VerySoCal shops that treat their newbie customers with respect?

Thanks.
--
Jonesy

Here's a couple of my favorites: http://bicyclewarehouse.com/site/map.cfm?ID=3