Beer Announcement - North San Diego County

On Thu, 07 Dec 2006 15:36:25 -0800, G.T. <[email protected]> wrote:

> I think I'll spend more than a few days at my parents' around Christmas
> so I
> can check a couple of days of this:
>
> http://www.stonebrew.com/newsletter/archives/061206/

<sniff...sniff...snifffffff>

"1 Stone Smoked Porter & Garlic Beer Cheese
with a sampling of Stone Smoked Porter and garlic cheese toast made with
Stone Smoked Porter & Garlic Beer Cheese
2 Stone Ruination IPA & Mustard Beer Cheese
with a sampling of Stone Ruination IPA
3 Stone Pale Ale with Sun Dried Tomatoes
& Basil Beer Cheese
with a sampling of Stone Pale Ale and a sample of the Bistro’s new
entree... Mac & Beer Cheese made with Stone Pale Ale with Sun Dried
Tomatoes & Basil Beer Cheese and T&H Sausage
4 Stone 06.06.06 Vertical Epic Beer Cheese
with a sampling of Stone 06.06.06 Vertical Epic Ale
5 Double Nuclear ******* Beer Cheese
with a sampling of Double ******* Ale followed with a selection of fresh
fruits to neutralize your burning taste buds!"

I can smell the ambiance from here!
--
Slack