Saturday weigh in

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because I
    had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
    was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.

    Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    our goals if we stick to plan.

    Debbie
    319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

    Tags:

  2. sometimes your body just does whatever and when mine does I just thank G*D
    and keep on program, Lee, you have had great progress so far
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    > I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    > I was on a feeding
    frenzy,
    > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    > our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Great loss. Maybe that feeding frenzy shows you need more food?? Total speculation so don't take my
    word for it.....

    CONGRATS

    On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:01:23 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    >I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
    >was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    >our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  4. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats, Debbie!! That is quite a whoosh!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

    Deb in Northern California wrote:
    > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    > I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    > I was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    > our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  5. Whoeee! Wonderful loss, Deb! Congratulations. Elaine K

    Deb in Northern California wrote:

    >Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    >I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
    >was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    >our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Way to go, very nice whoosh, Deb!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    > I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    > I was on a feeding
    frenzy,
    > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    > our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  7. Some things about the human body are all about science. Other things, I'm convinced, are all about
    mystery. Weight loss fits in both categories. This week's loss is your reward for sticking with the
    program through gains and maintains. Keep sticking with it and you will reach your goal.

    Prairie Roots On Sat, 7 Feb 2004 15:01:23 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    >I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
    >was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    >our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  8. Keyboarder

    Keyboarder Guest

    Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my third I had another loss. This
    week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to 10.2. Slow but steady is the
    way to go.

    Carol

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    > I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    > I was on a feeding
    frenzy,
    > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    > our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

    ---

  9. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Good job.

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    > I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    > I was on a feeding
    frenzy,
    > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    > our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    > Debbie
    > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  10. hey 1.8 is a fabulous loss, I am tickled pink with anything over .4 and have
    little trouble dealing with.2 as long as it is down, Lee
    keyboarder <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my
    third
    > I had another loss. This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to
    > 10.2. Slow but steady is the way to go.
    >
    > Carol
    >

    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for
    > > couple of weeks, because I had a gain and then a maintain. I really
    don't
    > > understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I was on a feeding
    > frenzy,
    > > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    > >
    > > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all
    the
    > > rest, we can all get to our goals if we stick to plan.
    > >
    > > Debbie
    > > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
    > >

    > ---

  11. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Congrats Carol!! 1.8 lbs is awesome!!

    Connie

    keyboarder wrote:
    > Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my third I had another loss.
    > This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to 10.2. Slow but steady is
    > the way to go.
    >
    > Carol
    >

    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    >
    >>Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    >>I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and
    >>I was on a feeding
    >
    > frenzy,
    >
    >>but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >>
    >>Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    >>our goals if we stick to plan.
    >>
    >>Debbie
    >>319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
    >>

    > ---

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/205/155 RAFL 210.5/205/198.5

  12. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Way to go Debbie, congrats on the terrific loss ... and a fantastic total so far! Wow, over 34
    pounds disappeared - great, great, great! Sometimes there is no logical explanation for how or when
    the body decides to finally let loose of things - just take that loss and enjoy it.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for a couple of weeks, because
    >I had a gain and then a maintain. I really don't understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I
    >was on a feeding frenzy, but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    >
    >Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all the rest, we can all get to
    >our goals if we stick to plan.
    >
    >Debbie
    >319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  13. ONLY 1.8 lbs, is a lot, if you lose at that rate each week you will have 93 lbs off in a year, that
    is a great loss and nothing to balk about. Congrats on the 10.2 lb loss, you are on your way to
    being a thinner person.

    Debbie

    "keyboarder" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:p[email protected]...
    > Great job Deb, I also weigh in on Saturday mornings and this week, my
    third
    > I had another loss. This week's loss was only 1.8 pounds but it did increase my total loss to
    > 10.2. Slow but steady is the way to go.
    >
    > Carol
    >

    > "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:M6ydnfBJRqtz87jdRVn-
    > [email protected]
    > > Down 3.7 for a total loss of 34.1 lbs. I have not posted any losses for
    > > couple of weeks, because I had a gain and then a maintain. I really
    don't
    > > understand the loss this week, as it was TOM and I was on a feeding
    > frenzy,
    > > but glad I reigned it in and have it back under control.
    > >
    > > Congrats to all the losers and maintainers and keep working at it all
    the
    > > rest, we can all get to our goals if we stick to plan.
    > >
    > > Debbie
    > > 319.4/285.3/(RAFL goal 279)/170
    > >

    > ---

  14. Fred