Say, Whatever Happened to:

Tom Kunich

Guest
John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth looking
into?

"Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth looking
> into?

Schwartz only made 50 posts to rbr during Dec '07, albeit none since 12/28

Others lurk, but have chosen to post much less often than in the past.

> "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
>> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth
>> looking into?

> Schwartz only made 50 posts to rbr during Dec '07, albeit none since 12/28
>
> Others lurk, but have chosen to post much less often than in the past.

Man, how could I have missed Schwartz? Oh, that's right - he's making too
much sense so he's generally covered by "all the outraged anonymous
boo-hoos". My apologies Bob.

Still, I miss Adam and the rest. After the attack of the Gila Monsters a lot
of people disappeared. Do you remember Andy Hampsten being attacked by the
nut cases here?

Carl Sundquist wrote:
> Schwartz only made 50 posts to rbr during Dec '07, albeit none since 12/28

He's working on Kunich 2008 with animated icons.

On Jan 1, 3:38 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:

> Still, I miss Adam and the rest.

Dumbass -

Do you recall that Myerson does not like you?

thanks,

K. Gringioni.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth
> looking into?

-----------
people are suppose to step up and take
their place, they can't carry the water
forever. But unfortunately, like in
other areas the wise men are leaving the
scene. For example the kayak newsgroup
(rec.boats.paddle) all of the wise men
have departed leaving the newsgroup
getting 2 or 3 posts a week, with no
replies. Now if you want to know how to
get to the next level in Guitar Hero II
(a video game), you would get hundreds
of experts sharing their knowledge.
It's the change of times, bicycles are
prehistoric, kind of like riding horses,
a thing of the past.

Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
> Tom Kunich wrote:
>> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob
>> Schwartz, Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place
>> worth looking into?

> -----------
> people are suppose to step up and take their place, they can't carry the
> water forever. But unfortunately, like in other areas the wise men are
> leaving the scene. For example the kayak newsgroup (rec.boats.paddle)
> all of the wise men have departed leaving the newsgroup getting 2 or 3
> posts a week, with no replies. Now if you want to know how to get to
> the next level in Guitar Hero II (a video game), you would get hundreds
> of experts sharing their knowledge. It's the change of times, bicycles
> are prehistoric, kind of like riding horses, a thing of the past.

Ugg--my daughter just told me she wants Guitar Hero for her Wii. I
asked her why it would be better than just picking up my guitar and she
said because of the backup band!
She did get "Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party", and after 2 days I
just might have to shoot myself.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com

On Thu, 03 Jan 2008 00:05:05 GMT, Mark & Steven Bornfeld
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Crescentius Vespasianus wrote:
>> Tom Kunich wrote:
>>> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob
>>> Schwartz, Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place
>>> worth looking into?

>> -----------
>> people are suppose to step up and take their place, they can't carry the
>> water forever. But unfortunately, like in other areas the wise men are
>> leaving the scene. For example the kayak newsgroup (rec.boats.paddle)
>> all of the wise men have departed leaving the newsgroup getting 2 or 3
>> posts a week, with no replies. Now if you want to know how to get to
>> the next level in Guitar Hero II (a video game), you would get hundreds
>> of experts sharing their knowledge. It's the change of times, bicycles
>> are prehistoric, kind of like riding horses, a thing of the past.

>Ugg--my daughter just told me she wants Guitar Hero for her Wii. I
>asked her why it would be better than just picking up my guitar and she
>said because of the backup band!
> She did get "Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party", and after 2 days I
>just might have to shoot myself.

Would you prefer she asked for Grand Theft Auto?

Mark & Steven Bornfeld <[email protected]> wrote:

> Ugg--my daughter just told me she wants Guitar Hero for her Wii. I
> asked her why it would be better than just picking up my guitar and she
> said because of the backup band!

Apparently it's a generational gap issue. South Park covered this a few
months back...

<http://youtube.com/watch?v=Oc0Vfsdjmfg&feature=related>

But there's hope for us oldies. The show's finale...

<http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Pq6-QbbRD4>

On Jan 1, 4:02 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, Bill Laudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth looking
> into?

They're still posting, it's just that their postings
are blocked by the tinfoil hat you've been wearing.

Sincerely,
Ben

John Forrest Tomlinson wrote:

>> Ugg--my daughter just told me she wants Guitar Hero for her Wii. I
>> asked her why it would be better than just picking up my guitar and she
>> said because of the backup band!
>> She did get "Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party", and after 2 days I
>> just might have to shoot myself.

> Would you prefer she asked for Grand Theft Auto?

Yeah, it could always be worse...

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Steve

>>Ugg--my daughter just told me she wants Guitar Hero for her Wii. I
>>asked her why it would be better than just picking up my guitar and she
>>said because of the backup band!
>> She did get "Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party", and after 2 days I
>>just might have to shoot myself.

> Would you prefer she asked for Grand Theft Auto?

Or an addiction to anything "Coach"?

--Mike-- Chain Reaction Bicycles
www.ChainReactionBicycles.com

On Jan 1, 6:02 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, BillLaudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth looking
> into?

Gave up on cycling....

...now addicted to poker....

...but always looking for new outlets for my OCD.

Happy New Year.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Jan 1, 6:02 pm, "Tom Kunich" <cyclintom@yahoo. com> wrote:
>> John Verheul, Tim McNamara, BillLaudien, Kevin Metcalfe, Bob Schwartz,
>> Roger Marquis and all of the other guys that made this place worth looking
>> into?

> Gave up on cycling....
>
> ...now addicted to poker....
>
> ...but always looking for new outlets for my OCD.
>
> Happy New Year.

Dude, you are with us whenever anyone references the Switched
Bag Theory. Whenever anyone makes a smart-assed, cynical comment
about doping, you are with us.

Just be glad you didn't fall into the chess scene. And that
Lafferty never got into poker.

Bob Schwartz

> Dude, you are with us whenever anyone references the Switched
> Bag Theory. Whenever anyone makes a smart-assed, cynical comment
> about doping, you are with us.

My ego check in once a year to see if my name has been invoked. And
haven't we moved past 'theory' ?

> Just be glad you didn't fall into the chess scene.

What do you think preceeded cycling ? 1. e4..

> And that Lafferty never got into poker.

I alway get him and Kunich mixed up...but either way I'd happily take
their money.

[email protected] wrote:
>> Dude, you are with us whenever anyone references the Switched
>> Bag Theory. Whenever anyone makes a smart-assed, cynical comment
>> about doping, you are with us.
>>

> My ego check in once a year to see if my name has been invoked. And
> haven't we moved past 'theory' ?

You're stuck in line. Just behind "gravity", I believe.

billlaudien wrote:
> I alway get him and Kunich mixed up...but either way I'd happily take
> their money.

The UniqPersonality(tm) module needs some tweaking.