Scariest uni experience

At the 2004 CMW there was a 50 foot section of trail, that had a 5-10
foot drop and a very steep hill, if you fell you would probably roll for
a long distance into some trees and rcoks, the win was blowing so hard
that it was almost blowing us over down the drop...

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

Mine was while I was on my daily 5 mile ride,headphines on and really in
a zone when my shoe lace got wrapped in the crank and I went down face
first,luckily I was able to get my hands out and not bust up my face. I
now ride with velcro laces olny,no strings.
Mike

--
Mike Rojas
Mike Rojas's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7746

any of several falls off my coker in the snow that gave me a feeling of
"oh **** my legs gonna snap in two"

--
Homerbot - pushing level 6 when no1 watches me

"you are learning young grasshopper, still in the high negatives, but
learning"
"Abashed, the devil stood and felt how aweful goodness is"
-both unknown (to me)
In the beginning the Universe was created. This made a lot of people
very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

Homerbot's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8589

I have had a couple of somewhat scary experiences.
1. Yesterday when I tried to do a transition from chin on seat to seat
drag, then fell off and sprained my ankle.
2. Riding down the shoulder of the road between Lake Louise and Lake
Louise Village in the Canadian National Parks at high speed with huge
tour buses passing me about five feet away.

--
jsm - Coasting Addict

all i have to say is "poor slave-labor-schooled kids." - forrestunifreak
jsm's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6911

On my dayly comute, I was riding to school allong a side street. I ride
in the middle because there isn't usually much trafic, and I hate going
along sidewalks or weaving around parked cars. A block away, paralell to
the street I was riding on, there's a busy street. Well on this fateful
day, an aqua blue ford came speeding down the street perpendicular to
the one I was on. Luckily I saw it just in time to dismount, but I kind
of froze at the same time (right in the intersection). Well lucky for
me, the driver saw me and hit the brakes. With an awful screech, the car
came to a stop but barely hit me, kind of a nudge. I was shaking pretty
hard, but the whole time, I somhow knew I wasn't going to be hit.

I looked in through the windsheild. The driver was on her cell phone.
That pretty much ****** me off. I hate cell phones, and the more I
thaught about it, the more ****** I was. What happend next you probably
won't beleive so, I won't write it. Don't want to waste the story on a
dead audience.

--
TheoELind - 5 year schwinn rider

Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me
cheese!
- Wallace
TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872

TheoELind wrote:
> *I looked in through the windsheild. The driver was on her cell phone.
> That pretty much ****** me off. I hate cell phones, and the more I
> thaught about it, the more ****** I was. What happend next you
> probably won't beleive so, I won't write it. Don't want to waste the
> story on a dead audience. *

I want to know! please do tell.

--
Tim - Jelly Bean Eater

Tim 'Braun' (http://www.tim.com.mk/izdanija/1/189.jpg)

Jagur's my main man.
Tim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4671

Tim wrote:
> *I want to know! please do tell. *

Yes please do, you must remeber we are a bunch of people that ride
unicycle, so anything is believable/possible.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy) <--- Gallery
ѕαиτα τнατ’ѕ
му οиℓу ωιѕн
τнιѕ уεαя...

Well actually I'm kind of embarased about this part, but here goes:
She got out of the car, and I picked up my uni and brought the tire
crashing down on her hood leaving a pretty big gash. I then preformed a
flawless rolling mount and was away as fast as I could ride. She chased
me about half a block and then ran back to her car. I sped into an alley
and hid by a dumpster for a couple of minutes. When I realized I had ten
minutes till school would start and I still had about 15 blocks to go, I
left. I haven't seen her or the car to this day (which I am very happy
about). It's true, so don't even...

--
TheoELind - 5 year schwinn rider

Have you been peckish during the night? Only someone's been at me
cheese!
- Wallace
TheoELind's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/8872

Sweet! Teach that woman to respect. That representin'!!! It's ok
though, I swore that if a car ever hit me, my dogs, my uni, or anyone I
valued, I would run up and start pummeling the driver, unnless they were
huge and could beat me up, in which case I would beat their car, even if
it was an old lady that couldn't see...