Scary Cycling in Independent Video Clip

Artemisia wrote:
> Apologies if this has already been posted.
>
> http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent/2008/02/crazy-couriers.html
>
> I think I'll run this clip on my 'puter screen when I do my apartment
> bike exercises - super-hero fantasy style.

Good to see that it has only taken the Independent 2 years to pick this
clip up.

Twonks, the lot of them.

--
Don Whybrow

Sequi Bonum Non Time

"Lord, please make me the kind of person my dog thinks I am."

Artemisia wrote:
> Apologies if this has already been posted.
>
> http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent/2008/02/crazy-couriers.html
>
> I think I'll run this clip on my 'puter screen when I do my apartment
> bike exercises - super-hero fantasy style.

The bigger version is available from digave.net. The London lot seem
more wedded to their fixies than elsewhere in the world, although some
of the NYC riding is considerably more extreme.

> The bigger version is available from digave.net.

Sorry, that's digave.com

On 16 Feb, 21:40, Artemisia <[email protected]> wrote:
> Apologies if this has already been posted.
>
> http://blogs.independent.co.uk/independent/2008/02/crazy-couriers.html
>
> I think I'll run this clip on my 'puter screen when I do my apartment
> bike exercises - super-hero fantasy style.
>
> EFR
> Ile de France

Super-hero?! I think Babelfish must have let you down, Frenchy. I
thought that heroes protected civilians. How heroic is it to **** on
pedestrians?