scattante frames?

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom Grosman

Hi,

Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo (especially the CFR)? I'm
thinking of getting one, and since I don't know the brand, would like some feedback before shelling
out the bucks.

Thanks,

-Tom

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
>
>
>Hi,
>
>Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo (especially the CFR)? I'm
>thinking of getting one, and since I don't know the brand, would like some feedback before shelling
>out the bucks.

Try rec.bicycles.tech or rec.bicycles.marketplace. Those are the more appropriate newsgroups for
this type of post.
-----------------
Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

Excellent reply !

Now the guy who actually plans to get on a bike, and not just write nasty comments out of ignorance,
will be turned off to this newsgroup, and get on that bike, and ride. Maybe he's the next guy who
will make you look like a tortoise. At least he won't have to spend time reading the tripe that is
so highly valued here.

Keep up the good work - others have tried and failed.

"Alex Rodriguez" <[email protected]> a écrit dans le message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> >
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >Does anyone here have a frame made by Scattante and sold by Supergo (especially the CFR)? I'm
> >thinking of getting one, and since I don't know the brand, would like some feedback before
> >shelling out the bucks.
>
> Try rec.bicycles.tech or rec.bicycles.marketplace. Those are the more appropriate newsgroups for
> this type of post.
> -----------------
> Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

Status
Not open for further replies.