Schwinn replacement forks

Stephen Simon

Guest
I have a 1987 or 1988 Schwinn World Sport. Its a 21'' frame. I am trying to find a replacement fork
for bike. Bike is Nos with a damaged fork. Any Sources?

Any help would be appreciated.

"Stephen Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I have a 1987 or 1988 Schwinn World Sport. Its a 21'' frame. I am trying to find a replacement
> fork for bike. Bike is Nos with a damaged fork. Any Sources?
>
> Any help would be appreciated.

The World Sports were made in Taiwan and utilized more common dimensions than earlier, "unique",
Schwinn forks- you should be able to get a replacement fork from any bike shop. The fork will be
chrome-plated instead of painted.

Jeff

"Stephen Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I have a 1987 or 1988 Schwinn World Sport. Its a 21'' frame. I am trying to find a replacement
> fork for bike. Bike is Nos with a damaged fork. Any Sources?

A replacement fork? Any competent LBS which services bicycles will have chromed forks for 27" wheels
at low prices.

An exact restoration fork in matching color? No idea on that one.