ShelBroCo Memorial Ride

Tony Raven

Guest
Pictures of today's ride in memory of the great Sheldon Brown at
http://tinyurl.com/68cla7

--
Tony

?I don?t know what I may seem to the world, but as to myself, I seem to
have been only like a boy playing on the sea-shore and diverting myself
in now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than
ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay undiscovered all before
me.?
- Isaac Newton

> Pictures of today's ride in memory of the great Sheldon Brown athttp://tinyurl.com/68cla7

Nice Tux (the Penguin) ! Extra credit for all the Sheldon-Brownesque
helmet ornaments.

Regards,

Duncan

Tony Raven wrote:
> Pictures of today's ride in memory of the great Sheldon Brown at
> http://tinyurl.com/68cla7

Thanks Tony.
PS I like the tandem with only one saddle .....

Quoting Dan Gregory <[email protected]>:
>Tony Raven wrote:
>>Pictures of today's ride in memory of the great Sheldon Brown at
>>http://tinyurl.com/68cla7

>PS I like the tandem with only one saddle .....

That would be me. I explained about 30000 times that since Sheldon was a
keen tandemist and I had the tandem in London, I brought it anyway. So
that's why. :)
Today is Second Epithumia, April - a weekend.

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:
> On Sun, 6 Apr 2008 23:28:25 +0100, Tony Raven
> <[email protected]> said in
> <[email protected]>:
>
>> Pictures of today's ride in memory of the great Sheldon Brown at
>> http://tinyurl.com/68cla7

> Bugger, I missed it. And I ride through Hyde Park quite often, too.

I think the 5+ cm of snow in the morning must have put a lot of people off.