Shimano parts catalog?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Alan, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alan

Alan Guest

Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

--

alan

Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

Tags:

2. Dave W.

Dave W. Guest

The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
    with all the pictures and line drawings.

- Dave W.

"alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

3. Pete Biggs

Pete Biggs Guest

4. Angus C

Angus C Guest

5. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Dave W.) wrote:

> "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    > > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

> The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
    > with all the pictures and line drawings.
    >
    > - Dave W.

Remarkably, PDF does better as documents get bigger. That's still going to be a big document, but
    maybe only several megs or tens of megs. I don't know about you, but anyone with broadband won't
    even sweat it.

--
    Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

6. Bcotton

Bcotton Guest

A few years ago I was investigating components to complete a three wheel recumbent that I have the
    frame. I called Shimano and explained what I was doing and was sent a catalog at no cost. The ideas
    of items to incorporate was more than I ever would've thought exist; 7 speed internal hubs, dynamo
    hubs, internal brakes, and this is from memory, I have moved and can't find the catalog.

--
    // Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 03.756' W75° 06.192' / / Phone 215 663-8363 Data 215 663-8364 //
    [email protected] [email protected] // [email protected] [email protected] //
    www.billcotton.com

"Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    > > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my
    > favorite
    > > shop links, but I'm unable to find one.
    >
    > http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling has some pdf's.
    >
    > ~PB

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.