Shimano parts catalog?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Alan, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

    --

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    Tags:

  2. Dave W.

    Dave W. Guest

    The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
    with all the pictures and line drawings.

    - Dave W.

    "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

  3. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

  4. Angus C

    Angus C Guest

  5. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Dave W.) wrote:

    > "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
    > > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

    > The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
    > with all the pictures and line drawings.
    >
    > - Dave W.

    Remarkably, PDF does better as documents get bigger. That's still going to be a big document, but
    maybe only several megs or tens of megs. I don't know about you, but anyone with broadband won't
    even sweat it.

  6. Bcotton

    Bcotton Guest

    A few years ago I was investigating components to complete a three wheel recumbent that I have the
    frame. I called Shimano and explained what I was doing and was sent a catalog at no cost. The ideas
    of items to incorporate was more than I ever would've thought exist; 7 speed internal hubs, dynamo
    hubs, internal brakes, and this is from memory, I have moved and can't find the catalog.

    --
    // Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 03.756' W75° 06.192' / / Phone 215 663-8363 Data 215 663-8364 //
    [email protected] [email protected] // [email protected] [email protected] //