Shimano parts catalog?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alan

Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

--

alan

Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
with all the pictures and line drawings.

- Dave W.

"alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
> catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Dave W.) wrote:

> "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
> > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my favorite shop links, but I'm unable to find one.

> The dealer version is several hundred pages long. That would be some download, especially a .pdf
> with all the pictures and line drawings.
>
> - Dave W.

Remarkably, PDF does better as documents get bigger. That's still going to be a big document, but
maybe only several megs or tens of megs. I don't know about you, but anyone with broadband won't
even sweat it.

--
Ryan Cousineau, [email protected] http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club

A few years ago I was investigating components to complete a three wheel recumbent that I have the
frame. I called Shimano and explained what I was doing and was sent a catalog at no cost. The ideas
of items to incorporate was more than I ever would've thought exist; 7 speed internal hubs, dynamo
hubs, internal brakes, and this is from memory, I have moved and can't find the catalog.

--
// Bill Cotton: Latitude N40° 03.756' W75° 06.192' / / Phone 215 663-8363 Data 215 663-8364 //
[email protected] [email protected] // [email protected] [email protected] //
www.billcotton.com

"Pete Biggs" <pLime{remove_fruit}@biggs.tc> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> "alan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Does anyone know of source for a Shimano parts catalog that can be downloaded like the Campy
> > catalogs? I've searched via Google and my
> favorite
> > shop links, but I'm unable to find one.
>
> http://www.shimano-europe.com/cycling has some pdf's.
>
> ~PB

Status
Not open for further replies.