shipping a tandem

John Clarke

Guest
I need to ship a tandem bent from Philadelphia to Alabama. If UPS will not take the large size box,
are there any suggestions?

Any idea of cost?

Thanks, John Clarke

> Put it in two smaller boxes. Perry bentcajungirl

Or three. I don't think UPS charges by the piece, just by the pound. Your larges box can't exceed a
certain weight or 130" (Length plus girth)
- Bellaire, TX USA -

Greyhound Bus Lines...seriously
---------------------
"John Clarke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I need to ship a tandem bent from Philadelphia to Alabama. If UPS will
not
> take the large size box, are there any suggestions?
>
> Any idea of cost?
>
> Thanks, John Clarke

maybe check 1st with Greyhound about the tandem length. I have shipped 2 LWB (wheels off) and 1 Mtb
(wheels on) without any problems, but a tandem might be pushing it a bit.

"John Clarke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I need to ship a tandem bent from Philadelphia to Alabama. If UPS will
not
> take the large size box, are there any suggestions?
>
> Any idea of cost?
>
> Thanks, John Clarke

"John Clarke" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I need to ship a tandem bent from Philadelphia to Alabama. If UPS will
not
> take the large size box, are there any suggestions?
>
> Any idea of cost?
>
> Thanks, John Clarke

We used to ship our tandems in two boxes via Fed-Ex, cost was $125 anyplace in the
country. **** Ryan