Shleck boys on the last stage of the ToC

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
EuroSport were showing the ToC live overnight in the UK.

I was watching the final stage and although Saxo were not going for overall they certainly cut it up on the final climb of that stage. Was interested mostly that the fact that it only being February that Andy Schleck was gaining time on the entire Astana team bar Levi. That was impressive. Even when the Big Texas Yank guy was on the front of the chasing bunch he couldn’t bring the leading group back. Bodes well for July and I think Andy Shleck is well and above any other cyclists in the peleon.

whiteboytrash said:
EuroSport were showing the ToC live overnight in the UK.

I was watching the final stage and although Saxo were not going for overall they certainly cut it up on the final climb of that stage. Was interested mostly that the fact that it only being February that Andy Schleck was gaining time on the entire Astana team bar Levi. That was impressive. Even when the Big Texas Yank guy was on the front of the chasing bunch he couldn’t bring the leading group back. Bodes well for July and I think Andy Shleck is well and above any other cyclists in the peleon.
Totally agree, but only if brother Frank doesn't get caught before July by authorities due to Fuentes link...

adamastor said:
Totally agree, but only if brother Frank doesn't get caught before July by authorities due to Fuentes link...
Or if Jacksche's claims about Riis doesn't take down the entire team.

adamastor said:
If the spanish really go after the Puerto riders there will be hell to pay. Some big names would come down and in that case it's impossible atm to say who the top contenders in the TdF would be. There's a big IF, though, and that IF is how much money exchanges hands in Spain during the proceedings of the case this spring.