Shoe sizes

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Richard Bates, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 15:16:57 +0100, in
    <[email protected]>, "Clive George"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I've got some shimano MO32 shoes, which are getting a bit tired now, so I'd
    >like some new ones. Two questions :
    >
    >1) What's the current equivalent by shimano (I have shimano-shaped feet)?
    >
    >2) What size are my current ones?
    >The sole plate says M-43 T-42 C-41 on it - everything else has worn off! Is
    >there any useful information there?
    >
    >cheers,
    >clive

    I gues the C-41 means Continetnal size 41.

    I don't know what the T and M sizes are.

    The box which my Shimano shoes came in quotes a European size.

    --
    DISCLAIMER: My email box is private property.Email which
    appears in my inbox is mine to do what I like with.

    Tags:

  2. Clive George

    Clive George Guest