Shoulder pain treatment Centre kerala

paincenter12

Aug 23, 2023
The best shoulder pain treatment centre in Trivandrum is here to help you out! Our team of experts are here to help you get relief from your Shoulder pain treatment Centre kerala . We offer a range of treatments and therapies to help you get back to your life. Contact us today to schedule your appointment!At the shoulder pain treatment centre Trivandrum, we are dedicated to providing you with the best possible care for your shoulder pain. Our team of experts will work with you to develop a treatment plan that is tailored specifically to your needs. We offer a range of treatments, including physiotherapy, massage, and acupuncture, and we will work with you to find the best treatment for you. Contact us today to book an appointment.

I'm having shoulder and back pain long before I started cycling, but recently I noticed it got worse :confused: not even my talisman could help me :D. So what worked best for me was good old physiotherapist once per week

Hey there! Sorry to hear about your shoulder and back pain. It's important to address any pre-existing issues before they worsen. Regular visits to a physiotherapist can definitely help with managing and preventing injuries in cycling. Additionally, don't forget to focus on core strength exercises and proper bike fit to alleviate strain on your upper body. Keep pushing!