Sigh

> >>Well, hailing from Lancashire, I imagine you do. However, I think you'll find the reason that
> >>people assume you're Greek is beause you work in a kebab shop.
> >

> > Yeah - Newtronic Kebabs. It all makes sense now doesn't it?!?

Heheheheh! You ******! ',;~}

Shaun aRe

> bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Yeah - Newtronic Kebabs. It all makes sense now doesn't it?!?
>
> Heheheheh! You ******! ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe

Ever serve these guys? http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/

Mike

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Heheheheh! You ******! ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> Ever serve these guys? http://www.rathergood.com/val_halal/

Heheheheh - no! ',;~}

Shaun aRe

> Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:D[email protected]...
> > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZcmZ9.19$mh4.8@newsfep2-gui...
> > >
> > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.
> >
> > I knew the second I posted that I was in error.
> >
> > Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.
>
> Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely English. People often ask me if
> I'm *Greek or *Spanish, and 8-10 months of the
year,
> I got darker arms and face than my work mate Abdul (not from holidays
abroad
> either), so, **** you and the whores you rode in on.
>
> *(No, I don't talk funny...).
>
> Have a nice day Sorni ',;~}
>
> Shaun aRe

I bet even the English think you talk funny ;)

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>They're some proper playground arguments you got going there, Stavros.
>

> Trying to get through to him on is own level, Gunther.

Actually, I more resemble Uter from the Simpsons...

> Shaun aRe - P.s. - you not get that <it's not anthrax> parcel yet?

Not yet. If you've just sent it normal post it will probably take around a week.

"Cinder Girl" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

| "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| news:[email protected]...
| >
| > Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:D[email protected]...

| > > > |

| > > > |
| > > > |
| > > > |

| > > I knew the second I posted that I was in error.
| > >
| > > Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.
| >
| > Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely
English.
| > People often ask me if I'm *Greek or *Spanish, and 8-10 months of the
| year,
| > I got darker arms and face than my work mate Abdul (not from holidays
| abroad
| > either), so, **** you and the whores you rode in on.
| >
| > *(No, I don't talk funny...).
| >
| > Have a nice day Sorni ',;~}
| >
| > Shaun aRe
| >

| I bet even the English think you talk funny ;)

We sure do! When one speaks the Queens English any linguistical taints certainly do appear
abrasive. :eek:)

Simon........cor blimey guv'nor wot av I said now.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>They're some proper playground arguments you got going there, Stavros.
> >

> > Trying to get through to him on is own level, Gunther.
>
> Actually, I more resemble Uter from the Simpsons...

Yebbut.

> > Shaun aRe - P.s. - you not get that <it's not anthrax> parcel yet?
>
> Not yet. If you've just sent it normal post it will probably take around a week.

I sent it via Royal Mail *'Swift Air', so you'll prolly see it next year.......

Shaun aRe - *Grade A misnomer.

Cinder Girl <[email protected]> wrote in message

> > *(No, I don't talk funny...).
> >
> > Have a nice day Sorni ',;~}
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> I bet even the English think you talk funny ;)

They don't even question the sound of my speech, only the content, which ocasionally gets a laugh,
or a 'wow, how do you know about that?', or a 'eh?' or summat else or other....

Shaun aRe

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > I sent it via Royal Mail *'Swift Air', so you'll prolly see it next year.......
> >
> > Shaun aRe - *Grade A misnomer.
>
> Hehe.

'Hehe' indeed - I sent a small metalwork part to a guy in the US, and it took 2 freaking weeks to
get to him. I coulda got it there faster by puttin' it in a bottle and throwing it into the
bloody sea......

> I'll let you know when it arrives.

Cool. I know it's not gone by 'Parcel Farce', but count the pieces too wouldja? ',;~}

Shaun aRe - P.s, does IncrediMail Xe suck, just for fun like? Any horror stories you heard? (I just
started using it for some private E-mails to give it a try).

Shaun Rimmer wrote:

>>I'll let you know when it arrives.
>

> Cool. I know it's not gone by 'Parcel Farce', but count the pieces too wouldja? ',;~}

Ok. How many pieces are there supposed to be.

> Shaun aRe - P.s, does IncrediMail Xe suck, just for fun like? Any horror stories you heard? (I
> just started using it for some private E-mails to give it a try).

Never heard of it.

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> >>I'll let you know when it arrives.
> >

> > Cool. I know it's not gone by 'Parcel Farce', but count the pieces too wouldja? ',;~}
>
> Ok. How many pieces are there supposed to be.

Well, the glass bit - '1' ',;~}

> > Shaun aRe - P.s, does IncrediMail Xe suck, just for fun like? Any horror stories you heard? (I
> > just started using it for some private E-mails to
give
> > it a try).
>
> Never heard of it.

Oh - OK. I been getting e-mails from customers a lot lately that have been using it, but rather
soberly - it's a free mail handler prog. Lots of different backgrounds, animations, emoticons etc.
Tell you what, I'll E-mail you from it, and you can see for yerself - click on the link at the
bottom of the page for their web-site. It's just a bit of fun, as far as I can tell.

Cheers!

Shaun aRe

> supabonbon wrote:
>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap
.bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> >>And here?
> >>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.
bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> >>Pathetic dweeb.
> >>
> >>JD
> >

> > "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
>
> Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little snippit
> made me take a look. Highly amusing.

People have been stopping me today asking why I'm sniggering, and the answer is because of those two
posts. 'Authoritative with the spank' - I haven't laughed that much for far too long....

--
Replace the tinned meat of the monty python song with 'onetel '

"Nick Drew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

| "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| > supabonbon wrote:
| >

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.ia
| .bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap
.
| bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > > "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
| >
| > Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little
| > snippit made me take a look. Highly
amusing.

| People have been stopping me today asking why I'm sniggering, and the
answer
| is because of those two posts. 'Authoritative with the spank' - I haven't laughed that much for
| far too long....

This thread has been highly informative regarding who is relatively new to amb.

--
Pete Fagerlin

Save Fruita trails! http://www.petefagerlin.com/bookcliffs.htm

"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Nick Drew" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> |
> | "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> | > supabonbon wrote:
> | >

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.ia
> p .bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap
> . bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> | > Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little
> | > snippit made me take a look. Highly
> amusing.
> |

> | People have been stopping me today asking why I'm sniggering, and the
> answer
> | is because of those two posts. 'Authoritative with the spank' - I haven't laughed that much for
> | far too long....
>
> This thread has been highly informative regarding who is relatively new to amb.

I think annual exposure to those posts helps them comprehend much better, don't you?

JD alleviating confusion