Silence Lotto - might be regretting Juffre and Horner leaving

cyclingheroes said:
Popo's name in Saiz wallet... sh*t... I forgot about that....
heroes, this is cycling forums.

you are allowed to swear, to say **** not sh*t, and you are allowed to say House is a *****.

In fact, all of the above is endorsed, and Lim might have to censure you if you dont!

thunder said:
heroes, this is cycling forums.

you are allowed to swear, to say **** not sh*t, and you are allowed to say House is a *****.

In fact, all of the above is endorsed, and Lim might have to censure you if you dont!
The problem is I did an interview with Popo this week and I didn't ask, I had completely forgotten about the Saiz wallet..........

cyclingheroes said:
The problem is I did an interview with Popo this week and I didn't ask, I had completely forgotten about the Saiz wallet..........
I'm sure he'd LOVE it if you rang him up and asked him if he could discuss it.... :rolleyes: Might be a bit difficult...:cool:

CH... you are getting some great interviews. Are you getting a good name amongst the cyclists?... Or have they all known you for a long time?

Crankyfeet said:
I'm sure he'd LOVE it if you rang him up and asked him if he could discuss it.... :rolleyes: Might be a bit difficult...:cool:

CH... you are getting some great interviews. Are you getting a good name amongst the cyclists?... Or have they all known you for a long time?
Hmmm I don't think I will call him.....:rolleyes:

I knw some of them, some of them I don't know (It was the first time I did an interview with Popo..)

I loved this quote from McEwen, from the team presentation (as on CN):
McEwen is also eager to help his compatriot achieve what would be a first for Australia. "In the mountains I don't have a problem at all working for Cadel," McEwen said, showing his team spirit. "I will happily put my hand up to be the water boy. I am not too big for that.
Why'd you all ignore him as part of the "Cadel's helpers" brigade? Obviously he will be a really valuable component - if he can keep up to anyone else on the team, that is... ;)

confusedfan said:
I loved this quote from McEwen, from the team presentation (as on CN):
Why'd you all ignore him as part of the "Cadel's helpers" brigade? Obviously he will be a really valuable component - if he can keep up to anyone else on the team, that is... ;)
Robbie would be just happy if he makes it through the mountains.... Though I could imagine him carrying the water on the flats before or between. Aussie's are team players.

Beneath the Southern Cross we stand
A can of Toohey's/VB/Fourex in our hand
A tribute to our native land
Australia... you FARKIN BEAUDDIE!!!!

Crankyfeet said:
Robbie would be just happy if he makes it through the mountains.... Though I could imagine him carrying the water on the flats before or between. Aussie's are team players.

Beneath the Southern Cross we stand
A can of Toohey's/VB/Fourex in our hand
A tribute to our native land
Australia... you FARKIN BEAUDDIE!!!!
I always thought the second line was, 'A sprig of wattle in my hand'.

The beer reference is an improvement, I reckon, though mine's a Cooper's.

Bogan flavoured nationalism should be left to the australian cricket team and residents of Cronulla IMO

classic1 said:
Bogan flavoured nationalism should be left to the australian cricket team and residents of Cronulla IMO
Good point; I'll pull my head in.

Careful with all that Aussie nationalism kids. Nationalism is a very bad thing, isn't it? Keep it up and people might start calling you seppo's or something. :D

C'dale Girl said:
Careful with all that Aussie nationalism kids. Nationalism is a very bad thing, isn't it? Keep it up and people might start calling you seppo's or something. :D
Wrong forum... nationalism is only frowned upon on that "other" forum...

But back to the topic on hand... I think it's good strategy from Robbie's standpoint to get him through the mountains. Volunteer to be a water boy through the mountains and get a free pull when your teammates have to drop back to you to actually get the water... :cool:

MikeFromCanmore said:
But back to the topic on hand... I think it's good strategy from Robbie's standpoint to get him through the mountains. Volunteer to be a water boy through the mountains and get a free pull when your teammates have to drop back to you to actually get the water... :cool:
LOL! Good one Mike!

MikeFromCanmore said:
Wrong forum... nationalism is only frowned upon on that "other" forum...

Also he can hold onto the team car for five minutes, while he stuffs bottles in his jersey, before his team mates have to drop back and help him... :p