Small Claims Court

I would rather ride an indoor trainer for 3 hours than sit in Sessions Court for 30 minutes.
It's a zoo with bench seats.

roadhouse said:
I know the guy is hard up as he has an addiction problem...I'm starting to feel bad for the guy

He created that and it should be no one's problem but his.problem. If you worked, you are owed the wages, though it's your choice what you do about it.

Please get all the literature on proceedings for small claims court from your court house. Sit in on a few sessions that are open; most of them are. Gather as much information from experts as possible and take notes. Being meticulous and thorough will help you here. Also, when in court it is about facts. PERIOD. Not emotions. Remember this.

I have used this system a few times and I can suggest getting as many witnesses as possible. Without tangible proof they are your next line of defense against the other party lying and creating a word vs. word situation. Again, take notes and write down any and all questions you want to ask You will want to be organized, specific and thorough.

Good luck.

Serious Chris said:
He created that and it should be no one's problem but his.problem. If you worked, you are owed the wages, though it's your choice what you do about it.

Please get all the literature on proceedings for small claims court from your court house. Sit in on a few sessions that are open; most of them are. Gather as much information from experts as possible and take notes. Being meticulous and thorough will help you here. Also, when in court it is about facts. PERIOD. Not emotions. Remember this.

I have used this system a few times and I can suggest getting as many witnesses as possible. Without tangible proof they are your next line of defense against the other party lying and creating a word vs. word situation. Again, take notes and write down any and all questions you want to ask You will want to be organized, specific and thorough.

Good luck.

Interesting point of view, a slight hardnosed, but I'm not going to go after him any longer. I feel comfortable with my final decision although it did take a few days to finally come to that conclusion.

Thanks for your input Serious ( I get it!!:)) Chris, I appreciate it all the same.

roadhouse said:
Interesting point of view, a slight hardnosed, but I'm not going to go after him any longer. I feel comfortable with my final decision although it did take a few days to finally come to that conclusion.

Thanks for your input Serious ( I get it!!:)) Chris, I appreciate it all the same.

I say it like I see it ;)