SMARTrain Alpha 1.5 due for release

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Son_of_kurgan, Apr 5, 2003.

  1. >"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in news:6jGja.4193
    $>[email protected]:

    >> What makes it "Alpha"?
    >
    ><snip>
    >
    >Alpha = first release. Duh!!!!
    >
    >Oh, by the way,..... YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!

    Boyd, when are you going to start taking your meds again?

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Son_of_Kurgan) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    >>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in news:6jGja.4193
    > $>[email protected]:

    <snip>

    >>Oh, by the way,..... YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!
    >>
    > Boyd, when are you going to start taking your meds again?

    Its a joke on his net-name, Nick Burns aka "Your Company's Computer Guy". If you never saw the
    Saturday Night Live scit, you wouldn't get it. If you feel the need to insult me again, I suggest
    you do so to my face. Ok, Mr. Chang?

    Not afraid to post using his real name,
    - Boyd S.

  3. "Boyd Speerschneider" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > [email protected] (Son_of_Kurgan) wrote in
    > news:[email protected]:
    >
    > >>"Nick Burns" <[email protected]> wrote in news:6jGja.4193
    > > $>[email protected]:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > >>Oh, by the way,..... YOU'RE WELCOME!!!!!
    > >>
    > > Boyd, when are you going to start taking your meds again?
    >
    > Its a joke on his net-name, Nick Burns aka "Your Company's Computer Guy". If you never saw the
    > Saturday Night Live scit, you wouldn't get it. If you feel the need to insult me again, I suggest
    > you do so to my face. Ok, Mr. Chang?
    >
    > Not afraid to post using his real name,
    > - Boyd S.

    Hey Boyd -

    You really are an oversensitive dumbass in this thread. Son of Kurgan is not
    me.

    n. Gringioni

  4. "Kurgan Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    <snip>

    > Hey Boyd -
    >
    > You really are an oversensitive dumbass in this thread. Son of Kurgan is not me.
    >
    > K. Gringioni

    Sorry Henry.

  5. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest