Smoking Turner DH vid here

news:<rCuca.7169$S%[email protected]>...
> > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:<[email protected]>...
> > > http://tjclark.ath.cx/videos/biking/2002_20MB.mpg
> >
> > Does DH stand for deekheads? If so, you hit the nail on the head.
> >
> > JD
>
> In your case it stands for "Don't Hump"

You had the nerve to criticize my riding because my front wheel washed out in Pete's latest video.
Yeah, it washed out and a quick countersteer kept me from ending up in a heap. Of course you weren't
there and have no idea as to what the trail conditions were. You are nothing more than an armchair
quarterback at best, parousing bike industry news so you can be your own version of the town crier
because you obviously are nothing more than a weekend warrior shuttle monkey at best. Now ********.

JD

> "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<rCuca.7169$S%[email protected]>...
> > "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Does DH stand for deekheads? If so, you hit the nail on the head.
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > In your case it stands for "Don't Hump"
>
> You had the nerve to criticize my riding because my front wheel washed out in Pete's latest video.
> Yeah, it washed out and a quick countersteer kept me from ending up in a heap. Of course you
> weren't there and have no idea as to what the trail conditions were. You are nothing more than an
> armchair quarterback at best, parousing bike industry news so you can be your own version of the
> town crier because you obviously are nothing more than a weekend warrior shuttle monkey at best.
> Now ********.
>
> JD

At least he has a day job like normal people hippie. What's your excuse for being more than a
weekend warrior? Is it the hair, the pot, what your deal?

>>Build some jumps, ya lazy asses.
>>

> Sure, but where? My back yard isn't that big.

You live in the US and you're complaining you don't have enough space?!

We usually try and find somewhere really out the way, deep in woods. That way you tend not to get
bothered by dog walkers, etc, the soil's usually good and you can just get on with it. You run the
risk of it getting ploughed, but that's part of the 'fun'. Sort of.

If you want to go through proper channels, either get yourself a small plot of land or have a word
with your local council.

> >>Build some jumps, ya lazy asses.
> >>

> > Sure, but where? My back yard isn't that big.
>
> You live in the US and you're complaining you don't have enough space?!
>
> We usually try and find somewhere really out the way, deep in woods. That way you tend not to get
> bothered by dog walkers, etc, the soil's usually good and you can just get on with it. You run the
> risk of it getting ploughed, but that's part of the 'fun'. Sort of.
>
> If you want to go through proper channels, either get yourself a small plot of land or have a word
> with your local council.

Well, feck it. Since you put it that way I'll see what I can 'dig' up. ;^)

Mike

> > industry news so you can be your own version of the town crier because you obviously are nothing
> > more than a weekend warrior shuttle monkey at best. Now ********.
> >
> > JD
>
> At least he has a day job like normal people hippie. What's your excuse for being more than a
> weekend warrior? Is it the hair, the pot, what your deal?

HEY!! Whats pot ever done to you?

"Michael Dart" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> > > Sure, but where? My back yard isn't that big.
> >
> > You live in the US and you're complaining you don't have enough space?!
> >
> > We usually try and find somewhere really out the way, deep in woods. That way you tend not to
> > get bothered by dog walkers, etc, the soil's usually good and you can just get on with it. You
> > run the risk of it getting ploughed, but that's part of the 'fun'. Sort of.
> >
> > If you want to go through proper channels, either get yourself a small plot of land or have a
> > word with your local council.
> >

> Well, feck it. Since you put it that way I'll see what I can 'dig' up. ;^)
>
> Mike

Bomba - go on, show him the templates. I knew they'd come in useful for something...

Steve E.

"gazzer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > > industry news so you can be your own version of the town crier because you obviously are
> > > nothing more than a weekend warrior shuttle monkey at best. Now ********.
> > >
> > > JD
> >
> > At least he has a day job like normal people hippie. What's your excuse
for
> > being more than a weekend warrior? Is it the hair, the pot, what your
deal?

> HEY!! Whats pot ever done to you?

Not a thing, and trust me I was practically the university gardener back in the day. My reasoning
is, work first smoke after.