So im buying my first bike and have decided.....

habib77fm

Jan 8, 2007
on this bike here..... http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/bik/257727303.html

Im just wondering if the bike and component upgrades are any good and if its worth the value?

Im new to the road bike scene and havent even gotten my feet wet yet. That bike is great on my budget and i was going to work him down a few bucks but im not sure what to be looking for. Im not looking to ride the bike hard or crazy so im not sure what speed level i need and things like that(im just looking for something to burn off the calories on the days i dont feel like jogging). Ive been lookin around the forums but its still so overwhelming. haha thanks

No one can give you any real help unless you tell them your requirements and give your height, weight and an approx fitness level.

Looking at it I would stay away from down tube shifters. Why don't you wait until you can afford a Giant OCR? Good after sales service and you don't have to do any mods to ride it.

Little Jackie said:
No one can give you any real help unless you tell them your requirements and give your height, weight and an approx fitness level.

Looking at it I would stay away from down tube shifters. Why don't you wait until you can afford a Giant OCR? Good after sales service and you don't have to do any mods to ride it.
Im 5' 11", 184 lbs, and intermediate fitness level. I work out about 5 to 6 times a week with resistance training.

Also how much does this Giant OCR run about?

habib77fm said:
Im 5' 11", 184 lbs, and intermediate fitness level. I work out about 5 to 6 times a week with resistance training.

Also how much does this Giant OCR run about?
Depends where u live? Gotta fill out then details for us man;)

Here in Perth, Australia...

You're looking at $999 but i reckon u could get one for as low as $799 if u get lucky in the sales, but probs $899 more consistently:)