SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN MISSOURI

WELL., literate and semi literate allusions to current and less
current American information flows inhabit our title. We 're not
supplying remedial education.

On Jan 27, 3:13 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> WELL., literate and semi literate allusions  to current and less
> current American information flows inhabit our title. We 're not
> supplying remedial education.

Not sure what your implication is (I'm only in the semi-literate
bunch) but a fairly credible rumor has been circulating that there's a
federal (read: FBI) investigation against a US racer for distributing
steroids to other racers. If true, that's much more significant than
run-of-the-mill positive tests.

On Jan 27, 6:59 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Jan 27, 3:13 pm, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > WELL., literate and semi literate allusions to current and less
> > current American information flows inhabit our title. We 're not
> > supplying remedial education.

> Not sure what your implication is (I'm only in the semi-literate
> bunch) but a fairly credible rumor has been circulating that there's a
> federal (read: FBI) investigation against a US racer for distributing
> steroids to other racers. If true, that's much more significant than
> run-of-the-mill positive tests.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/20070708-9999-lz1s8landis.html

itsa news article not an indictment...
yawl developing sensitivity as a side effect?