Source for Campagnolo drop bolts for single pivot brake calipers

Peter

Guest
Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for a pair of single pull caliper
brakes. Does anyone know who carries them and what the price is.? Thankyou.

[email protected] (Peter) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for a pair of single pull caliper
> brakes. Does anyone know who carries them and what the price is.? Thankyou.

I'll assume you mean for Nuovo Record brakes. In the U.S., a well-connected bike shop should be able
to order them from Euro-Asia Imports. Expect them to be very expensive.

Jeff

Jeff Wills wrote:

> I'll assume you mean for Nuovo Record brakes. In the U.S., a well-connected bike shop should be
> able to order them from Euro-Asia Imports. Expect them to be very expensive.

Nope, Euro-Asia hasn't had any _single-pivot_ drop bolts for at least a couple of years. They've
gone plumb extinct!

E.A.I. does have some very nice drop bolt for _dual-pivot_ calipers, but now that Shimano and Tektro
are supplying good 57mm reach calipers, there's less need for them than hithertofore.

Sheldon "Vaporware" Brown +-----------------------------------------------+
| The difference between truth and fiction: | Fiction has to make sense. | --Mark Twain. |
+-----------------------------------------------+ Harris Cyclery, West Newton, Massachusetts Phone

prekow-<< Hello there. I am looking for a source for Campagnolo drop bolts for a pair of single pull
caliper brakes. Does anyone know who carries them and what the price is.? >><BR><BR>

$20 per, we can get 'em...

Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Jeff Wills wrote:
>
> > I'll assume you mean for Nuovo Record brakes. In the U.S., a well-connected bike shop should be
> > able to order them from Euro-Asia Imports. Expect them to be very expensive.
>
> Nope, Euro-Asia hasn't had any _single-pivot_ drop bolts for at least a couple of years. They've
> gone plumb extinct!

What??? Euro actually *sold*out* of something??? Will wonders never cease...

Jeff (former Euro-Asia stock monkey and whipping boy)