General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Source for cracked corn?

Started by David Arnstein · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,191 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
30 March 2004
Last activity
3 April 2004
Original author
David Arnstein
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,191
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. David Arnstein said:


    In article <[email hidden]>,

    sf said:

    What do you plan to do with it?

    I mix it with other grains and make hot cereal. I'm
    working with cracked grains, like bulghur wheat and steel
    cut oats. I won't use rolled grains or finely ground meal.
    Polenta, though readily available, is too fine for me.
    --
    David Arnstein [email hidden]
    --

    Try a Mexican grocery. Dried corn (not hominy) is usually
    available and often comes cracked.

  2. "David Arnstein" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    "]news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I'm looking for cracked corn that I will use for cooking.
    I can already find stuff that can be described as coarse
    corn meal, or polenta.

    As in Jimmy Crack Corn and I don't care? Hmm... does it have
    to be organic? What about buying the corn and cracking it
    yourself? I typically say no to crack, however...

    --
    They call it P.M.S. because "mad cow disease" was already
    taken. tinyurl.com34h7l

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.