Specialized Allez/Cannondale/Custom

It is American and therefore by definition is ****

> The more I learn the more I understand that 'names'
> matter less but they both look like nice bikes so just
> thought I'd ask.
>
> Best wishes.

Gwyn

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 00:44:37 +0100, Gwyn Oakley <[email protected]>
wrote in message <[email protected]>:

>It is American and therefore by definition is ****

That explains why that American bloke on his American bike
has done so badly in the Tour the last five years, then...

--
Guy
===

88% of helmet statistics are made up, 65% of them at
Washington University

in message <[email protected]>, Gwyn Oakley
('[email protected]') wrote:

> In message <[email protected]> "Saint"
> <giant2334@no_spam.com> wrote:
>
>> Tiagra I think!) although they are servicable.
>> Specialized is pricey at £1300 but looks the business.
>
> It is American and therefore by definition is ****

A little prejudiced, surely?

--
[email protected] (Simon Brooke)
http://www.jasmine.org.uk/~simon/ Ring of great evil Small

On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 08:35:04 GMT, Simon Brooke wrote:

> in message <[email protected]>, Gwyn Oakley
> ('[email protected]') wrote:
>
>> In message <[email protected]> "Saint"
>> <giant2334@no_spam.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Tiagra I think!) although they are servicable.
>>> Specialized is pricey at £1300 but looks the business.
>>
>> It is American and therefore by definition is ****
>
> A little prejudiced, surely?

Yea, I bet he'd be the first to say he was a victim of
prejudice if anyone said that anything Welsh was ****.

--
Michael MacClancy Random putdown - "He had delusions of
adequacy." - Walter Kerr www.macclancy.demon.co.uk