SRM Downloads

matt1

Oct 3, 2004
Hello all I am having an issue with the data downloaded from my SRM. It seems that if I leave more than 2 files on the unit ie I dont download the files and I go out and do another session the distance downloaded into the software is incorrect.

For example today I went out and did 3 hours. The unit showed 92 kms when scrolling through the data during the ride but when I downloaded the data into the srm software and also cyling peaks it showed 63 km. Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know a solution.

It does not happen if I download daily but only if I leave the down load for a few days. Some weeks it is not possible to download every day otherwise I would do that.

Cheers

What build of CyclingPeaks WKO+ do you have?
Click the "?" at the top of the software. Bottom right corner. Build 56 is up now, but most likely Build 61 will be coming out later today, with the new SRM PCV firmware fix.

Hunter

Hunter w/kg said:
What build of CyclingPeaks WKO+ do you have?
Click the "?" at the top of the software. Bottom right corner. Build 56 is up now, but most likely Build 61 will be coming out later today, with the new SRM PCV firmware fix.

Hunter
Thanks for that. I dont think it is a cycling peaks problem as it occurs in the SRM software as well.

Will the new build fix the problem of the direct download into cycling peaks caused by the new SRM firm ware?