Stinky Jersey

kaikane

Jul 2, 2005
Anyone have any tips on getting rid of the BO stink from one of my polyester jersies? For some reason, only one of my jersies has the problem. The others all come clean after a wash.
Thanks all.

kaikane said:
Anyone have any tips on getting rid of the BO stink from one of my polyester jersies? For some reason, only one of my jersies has the problem. The others all come clean after a wash.
Thanks all.

I found swimsuit detergent - used for getting the nasty chlorine / chlorine smell out of swim wear works great on cycling gear for getting out other nasty odors that some thing have a tendancy to hold onto. During the summer I was putting a capful along with woolite (my normal bike wear detergent) every other wash and it worked great. If you are around the Seattle area Slyvia's Swimwear (one shop in Redmond and another near Northgate) has it.

Eden said:
I found swimsuit detergent - used for getting the nasty chlorine / chlorine smell out of swim wear works great on cycling gear for getting out other nasty odors that some thing have a tendancy to hold onto. During the summer I was putting a capful along with woolite (my normal bike wear detergent) every other wash and it worked great. If you are around the Seattle area Slyvia's Swimwear (one shop in Redmond and another near Northgate) has it.
Thanks Eden. I'm in rural coastal Oregon but I'll check the grocery store or online for swimsuit detergent.