Stolen Cycle Recovered

spencer bullen

Guest
I would be most grateful if anybody in the group could help identify a
recovered cycle. It's a Specialized Rock Hopper, silver in colour, which
has been upgrated with very expensive Mavic hubs, rims, and tubeless tyres.
It was recovered in Fulham without a seat on 21/08/04.

Anybody who might be able to identify the bike/is the loser, please contact
me on [email protected]

If this could be cross posted to any appropriate groups, that would also be
appreciated.

Spencer Bullen PC 371FH, Hammersmith and Fulham Police

Apologies,

the bike's a Specialized Hard Rock, not Rock Hopper.

news:[email protected]...