Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Stolen postings?

Started by Sheldon Brown · · Last activity · 22 posts · 1,071 views

Thread navigation

Jump through the discussion

Go to the original post, the replies on this page, or the latest preserved contribution.

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
20 December 2005
Last activity
27 December 2005
Original author
Sheldon Brown
Posts
22
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,071
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 21–22 of 22
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. David L. Johnson said:
    Joshua Putnam said:

    It sure *looks* like someone trying to jump-start their web forums
    through massive copyright infringement.

    Copyright?

    Yuh-huh. I own the copyright to every letter I write (and you own your
    words, etc.), and while I implicitly give permission to distribute it
    throughout usenet (and to be quoted in responding posts), I don't
    automatically give permission to repost it to random websites.

    Jasper

  2. Jasper Janssen said:

    Just like two or three other bike forums I've found filled with rbt
    posts and numerous forums populated with other newsgroups. They're
    only acknowledged about half the time.

    GIVE US BACK OUR ELECTRONS! {Mel Gibsonesque bleat.}

    Quoted message said:

    So, Shrug. Nothing new, and nothing really to be done about them
    either.

    CLASS ACTION SUIT! {Norma Rae?!?}

    Bill "slow morning" S.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.