successful LIBERATOR technical conquest [photos]

On Jun 28, 11:29 am, Anthony DeLorenzo <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Wow, you resemble some kind of crazy Henry Rollins. I love the towel,
> I gotta start riding with one.
>
> What's your beef with Rush? YYZ forever!

crazy, did you say crazy?

RUSH writes all their music about me. Read the lyrics to Digital Man,
you're talking to him.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Exactly, whilst I wait for people that actually have riding skills,
> worthy of discussing, Ride-A-Lot (Plumpkins), is an entertainment toy
> for me, although, if she-he wants to hire me for improving her-him
> skills, I will gladly be friendly to it and spend time with her, I
> mean him. But as far as the internet goes, she-he wants to be an
> exploit of a little blonde (fake) tinsel moron, who's connected to
> many people (all her connections are due to me and her past with me -
> none of them are about her having talent or skill), he clearly is not
> a MAN, but the mentality and psychological ranking of a young girl,
> not even a boy.
>
> He's an internet toy to tease and mock, who started the whole fight
> himself, I mean herself. I gave him some constructive criticism about
> cutting his video right in the middle of a good ride, and he responded
> with hostility and mocking me, a full fledged attack. And I laughed
> for 3 days straight in disbelief that such a palsy rider would do such
> a thing to a higher level rider, who was not acting hostile towards
> him, I mean her.
>
> So, the results is my constant attacks of her character and lame
> grandma rides, not worthy of showing to anyone who is a serious MTBer.
> The fact that she-he has a whole website dedicated to it, and he-she
> is on the net nightly to see who's watching his-her videos, she-he is
> in the midst of a character/confidence crisis.
>
> The dude obviously is employed well, she-he has money, clearly, by his
> equipment and traveling, but can't ride worth a damn. His most
> toughest ride is equal to me riding in the dark.

Take the Meds, Happyland is really nice this time of the year.

Perhaps its time yo ustarted to wear a helmet -- too many head injuries
could be the reason for this paranoia.

BTW: Your video sucks -- I think you are worse than an an amateur mtb'er.

On Jun 28, 11:13 pm, Bharal <[email protected]> wrote:
> Perhaps its time yo ustarted to wear a helmet -- too many head injuries
> could be the reason for this paranoia.
>
> BTW: Your video sucks -- I think you are worse than an an amateur mtb'er.
>

> > On Jun 28, 11:29 am, Anthony DeLorenzo <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >> Wow, you resemble some kind of crazy Henry Rollins. I love the towel,
> >> I gotta start riding with one.

> >> What's your beef with Rush? YYZ forever!

> > crazy, did you say crazy?

> > RUSH writes all their music about me. Read the lyrics to Digital Man,
> > you're talking to him.- Hide quoted text -

Ok you little squibnip, show me your photos or videos, to show you can
exceed me in biking, beee-o-tch!